** Chapter Twenty **

He turns around and walks to his closet. He roams through it for a while witch gives me the time to think.

He really kissed me. He really kissed me and I liked it. Well I guess me liking it isn't really a surprise to you but hey, it is to me okay? What does this mean? Does he feel the same? Or did he know and was he just playing with me?

He tosses me a jacket, a shirt and some pants.

I turn around and go out on the hall. I look around me. Where should I change? I know I can't go into the next room left. Brook is there. And there is no way I stripping in front of Ash. At least not yet.

There is a room across the hall. I slowly open the door. It's a bathroom. I look in the mirror. In the mirror I see a face. I know it's my face but it sure doesn't look like I remember it. I blink my eyes. So does the face in the mirror. Then it must be mine. Hey, I had to make sure.

I quickly take Brooks pants off and realise I don't have any underwear. Ohh great. What should I do? Should I ask Ash for some or should I just wear the clothes without underwear of any kind? Well, on one hand it's kind of weird to borrow someone's underwear but on the other it's really uncomfortable not to wear them so I guess I have to ask him.

I poke my head out the door. No body's on the hall. They are probably both getting themselves ready. I call Ash. At first no one replays so I call again. The second time Ash hears. He opens his door and looks at me with this what-do-you-want look. He hasn't finished dressing yet. I see that he is only wearing some fancy pants and a pair of white socks.

"Can I borrow some underwear too?" He nods his head once and disappears into the room again. He comes out a few seconds later with black boxers. He throws them at me and I thank him.

"Don't mention it" he says to me and gives me one of his amazing smiles. He closes his door and so do I.

I put the clothes on in just a few quick motions and before I know it Im ready. As I look in the mirror I see my hair is all over the place. I lick my fingers and try to make my hair bend in the way I want it to. But after a few desperate tries I get that it's hopeless so I give up.

I walk down to the livingroom where Ash is waiting. I go to him without any words and we wait for Brook in silence. But soon enough she came down the stairs.

She is wearing the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen. It's purple, strapless goes right to her knees and is not at all too tight. On the left side of her chest is a big beautiful white flower. She stops at the end of the staris. Everyone waits for someone to speek.

"So... Should we go, or what?" Brook asks and Ash and I finally snap out of it and we all begin to walk towards the door. We stop right infront of the door and Ash hands Brook a pink girly jacket and a pair of black high heels. She takes it from him and gives him a flash of her nice smile before she bends down to put on the shoes. Ash and I exchange some weird glances but then she is done putting the shoes on and we go out side and start to walk to school.

It's not a long walk but it's quite cold outside so we all try our best to speed up. No one says anything. Brook is in the middle so Ash and I are on both of her sides. I look down on my shoes that suddenly have become really interesting and the whole way to school I can't take my eyes of them.

All of a sudden Brook pokes my shoulder so I look up. We're here.

The ball is in the school's auditorium and we can see through the glass doors you could see a lot of people in a row to pay for there ticket.

"Oh, no I forgot I don't have any money. How will I get in to the dance?" Ash turns at me and looks me straight into the eyes.

"Then I will just have to take you, right?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! So the chapter is finally up. This was originally supposed to be two chapters but I smashed them into one so this is all you will get for now. Now there are a couple things I will have to come across to all off you.

Since school started the updates will be a bit slower but I will try to post maybe one chapter per week.

And I'm ending this story pretty soon.

But until next time. Comment and vote!

-wintercloud