** Chapter Thirteen **

The tears start running down my cheeks as I run down the stairs and out on the parking lt where I had seen them just a moment ago.

When I came there all I could see was Robin lying on the ground.

I ran to her and knelt besides her.

The knife had been taken out of her and it left a big wound in her chest.

"Come back. You can't die. I won't let you" I looked closely at the wound and then remembered. She's like me. A monster.

"Why aren't you heeling?" She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Blood pored out of her mouth as she tried to speek.

I took Brooks shirt off and put it against the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

But it didn't help at all. In just a few minutes the t-shirt was soaking in red blood.

I took her head gently and put it in my lap.

There was no blood poring from her mouth anymore.

So she tried to talk.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you. And for changing you. I didn't mean to" she said in a hoarse voice that was barely loud enough for me to hear. And I have this super proge hearing.

Then she slipped away.

I felt her heart rate go slower.

Her breath went from being week to being none.

"What's going on out here?" it was Ash that shouted at me.

I didn't say anything. How could I? Robin was dead. One of my best friends was dead. And never coming back.

He walked slowly towards us.

I could hear him gasping as he saw Robin. He knelt besides me, put a hand on my shoulder and I felt a few of his tears on my bare skin.

Why was he crying? He didn't even know her.

He reached and took out his phone and called 911. Someone answered after a short amount of time and he told that person our situation. We waited a while in silence but then he thanked and hung up.

"What the hell happened here? Who did this?"

I was still trying to wrap my head around it. Why had those guys that I had never seen before come here and just randomly killed her?

Okey. Maybe it wasn't totally random. I mean the said the were coming after us. And I'm pretty sure I know witch "us" they where talking about. The proges.

Then out of nowhere a thought shot up in my head that scared me. Brook.

"Where is Brook?"

"I have no idea. Why should I know? She's your girlfriend. I do have better things to do all day then to babysitting her" what was wrong with him?

"Go find her. Now" he sprinted up and ran back to the school.

I watched as he ran away.

I know I felt something weird when he touched me. Like a spark or something.