** Chapter Ten **

I awoke early. It probably wasn't even 7 AM. So I just lay on my back. Waiting for my alarm to wake me up.

I had had craziest dream ever. I was in my woods and I got attacked an then I met a beautiful girl named Brook and we made out. How crazy is that??

I look around. Wait this isn't my room. This is a tent.

Oh no. This wasn't a dream? I really am a monster? No I can't be.

I felt something on my chest. What is it?

I sneak a peek and see that it's just Brook.

I must be still dreaming. Maybe I should pinch me to see if it's real.

So I do the most stupid thing ever and pinch myself in the arm. I pinch me a little to hard so I shoot up in pain, screaming.

Please don't wake Brook up. I thought to myself. But of course with my luck she woke up.

"What time is it?" She says in a very hoarse voice. I just sit up and shrug

God, she's even more beautiful then I remembered.

Her red hair all over the place and her voice is still beautiful even though she just woke up.

She looks at the watch on her right arm. Her eyes widen.

"Oh shit. We're gonna be late for school. Why didn't you wake me?" She says while she pulls out her hairbrush and tryes to make her hair a little less all-over-the-place.

"What time is it?" I ask her calmly. She shoots me a deadly gaze and throws me a t-shirt. I look at the t-shirt as it hits my chest. I had totally forgotten that I wasn't wearing anything except Brooks shorts.

I put the t-shirt on. It was blue and on it said with white letters "I Hate Mondays"

"We have about 12 minutes 'til school starts" Brook takes another t-shirt out of her bag pack.

"You mind?" She probably wants to change in private so I go outside to wait for her. Only a few seconds later she comes out in a pink t-shirt with green letters that say "Different". Well she got that at least right.

"Witch way shall we go?" She ask and looks at me. I point left. We start running. I'm a huge athlete so I'm in a good shape for running and we run all the way to school without stoping.

When Brook takes her shoes. The bell rings.

Oh, I hate that awful sound so much. Why can't they just change the sound and have something that doesn't make you want to kill yourself every single time you hear it?

We had first period on the second floor in classroom 214. Which was the classroom furthest away from the stairs.

Brook and I run as fast as we can.

When we get to the classroom. No one is in front of it. Everyone must already be inside.

I open the door.

Mr. Molina was already there. He stood in front of the class talking as usually he taught algebra and he absolutely loved it.

Brook and I tried to sneer in but of course he saw us.

"Mr. Gold. So nice you decided to join us. Please take your seat and... Sorry I don't know who you are. Are you new?" He pointed at Brook.

"Yes Mr. Molina. I'm Brooklyn Collins" she offered her hand to him an he shook it.

Mr. Molina or Marcus Molina was a 30-something year old. He was tall an thin. His hair was all gone from his head and he had big black glasses and behinds them were big green eyes.

"We'll nice to meet you Ms. Collins you can sit there next to Mr. Gold. There is an empty table there for two" we walked to our table and say down.

On our way I looked for Robin. She was in school. Of course she was she would never miss school. She absolutely loved it. Something I have never understood