** Chapter Three **

I just got out of the woods and I saw my mom in the backdoor. When she saw me she rushes up and runs towards me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Justin. I was so scared. What happens to your clothes?" I hug her tightly. I have no idea what to say to her. I don't even know what happened there.

"Mom I'm really tired. Can't I just go to sleep?" I said whilst doing b my best to do "the puppy eyes" look. She looked at my and sighed.

"Sure hon. But aren't you hungry?" I thought about it for a second. It had been so long sine I'd eaten. I was starving. But I just really wanted to go to sleep. So I lied.

"No. I ate with Leo not so long ago" Yeah sure. I wasn't even with him I was with "the Kanema". But she didn't know that. Ohh I hate lying to her.

"Oh, so that's where you were?" I nodded, kissed her on the cheek and walked inside.

We had a very small house. There were only two bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen and a living room.

My room was next to the living room. It was the smallest room in the house. I only had a bed, closet and my desk. I didn't need anything else.

"Maria how could you let this happen? This is all your fault. Now my son is flawed" Why was he blaming my mom. Ok scratch that. He blames her for everything. If the fridge brakes he somehow finds a way to make it her fault.

"But there is nothing wrong with him. He just said he went to Leo's. Maybe they got in a fight" ok that could explain the ripped clothes. Why didn't I think off that?

"It's all your fault. If you would've just been at home none of this would've happened" The next thing was something that I expected all along. But I still didn't want to hear it.

It was a loud slapping sound. Then I heard my mom crying. That was a sound that just broke my heart. I was so mad a him. I rushed out of my bedroom and into the living room.

My mom lay on the floor and had her hand on her cheek. I know this wasn't the first time he had done this but.. I don't know this time I just got furious.

Then I felt it. My skin started burning. I try to ignore it to get the chance to scream at my father. That's something he clearly needs.

I was about 40 inches from him, I fell down on my knees in pain. Now it wasn't just my skin that hurt but also my teeth and my eyes.

My mom came running to my. I was lying face down now. She started shaking me.

"Justin are you ok?" I thought about answering her but I didn't want to scream out in pain so I said nothing.

Then out of nowhere the pain stopped. Just as suddenly as it started.

I take my face up from the floor and look around me. My mom had backed a little away from me but my dad just stood by the window.

"I told you he wasn't fine. Now look what you've done.." I didn't let him finish. I walk slowly up too him. I stopped for a moment in front of him. I looked into his eyes wondering if there was any love left in him. At all. But all a saw was disgust so I punched him. Right on the face.

I may have punched him little to hard. Anyways, he goes through the window and is now lying in the backyard. I thought he would instantly stand up and come hit me back. But nothing happens.

"What have you done? Who are you?" My mom says with tears in her eyes.

"I'm your son mom. You know that. I haven't changed. I'm still your little boy" She glances at me and she looks terrified.

"My son would never hurt his father" She said whilst running out. I slowly walked after her. When I come out she's kneeling besides my father.

He has shattered glass all over his body. His arms, his back, his legs and his chest. My mom takes his hand and tries to find a pulse. There is silent for a moment, then she starts screaming his name. Celab.

She tells him to come back to her, to be with her and that he can't leave her. But he clearly doesn't listen to her. He's dead. I killed my own father.

"Mom..." I start walking towards her, but she turns her head to me and gives my the most evil look I've ever seen her give anyone as she said.

"Don't you ever call me that again. Leave me I don't want anything to do with you. You're not my son anymore and I will never ever love you as much as I loved my son. But you're not him"