** Chapter Six **

This chapter I dedicated to my lovely Mfiggfi. Thank you for everything.  

__________________________

It's a girl. She's maybe a few years older than I am. And when I turn around she starts giggling.

"What's so funny?" I say and try to be gentle.

She has wavy, thick, red hair that has grown all the way to the back of her knees. Her eyes are big and brown-grey-ish. Her skin is not pale nor tan and she has a lot of freckles.

"You know that you're naked, right?" I look down my body and realise she's right. I quickly put my hands in front of my private parts and look for my clothes. I remember I put them on the ground next to the pond but now I couldn't see them anywhere

"Any chane you've seen my clothes?" She shakes her head but takes a backpack of her shoulders, that was hidden behind her hair, opens it, pulls out a pair of shorts and throws them at me. I catch them with one hand but still keep the other to hide the friend.

"You mind turning around?" She slowly turns around with a beautiful smile on her lips.

"Why are you helpin me?" I ask her as I put the shorts on. When I'm done I tell her she can turn around, and she does.

"I honestly don't know. I just saw you over there and I kinda felt bad for you for not having any clothes to wear so I came over here to offer my services" she offered me her hand.

"I'm Brook by the way" I take her hand and give her my name.

"But what are you doing here in the middle of nowhere naked?" She asks me.

"I was just about to ask you the same" She says nothing for a moment. Maybe she was wondering if she should tell me the truth. So was I. I knew I couldn't tell her I killed my father and I probably shouldn't tell her either that I was some fishy monster.

"I made a terrible mistake. I did something I shouldn't have done" I said to her. She looked strangely at me, like she was trying to figure out what my mistake was.

"Yeah, kinda the same for me. Only I've been on the run for a few months. It's been ok I guess" But that didn't explain why she was here. So I asked her.

"Well I've been here for a few days and two days ago I got attacked" She got attacked? Like me? Is that just a coincidence? Maybe it was the same thing that attacked both of us.

"What was it that attacked you?" I asked her and tried not to be to interested in the answer. Turns out it was identical to my monster. Scales, webs and yellow eyes.

"I think I was attacked by the same thing just a few hours ago" I showed her my right hand that had the bite mark to prove my point.

"Strange" She said in a low voice.

She reached out her left hand. On it was a mark identical to mine.