What Was Once Gone (Fiolee): Part 2

"She hates me." Marshall whispered, covering his eyes and then turning onto his side. "She really hates me. Ugh! Why am I so stupid? I should have just pushed Cake aside rather than shave part of her back." He moaned but then smiled. He didn't regret shaving Cake because it was funny, but he should have known Fionna would have gotten mad at him. Well, actually, he expected it, but he didn't think she would get so mad as to tell him to go away.

He laid down on his back again and stared at the stars. He didn't want to go home because there were too many fond memories of Fionna and him together. The times they played video games and how he thought she was so cute when she said she would beat him with this adorable, determined look plastered on her face. Or all the times he played the axe bass guitar for her and even taught her how to play a few songs. He smiled fondly at the memories and then shook his head. "Argh, get out of my mind, Fionna." He said, grabbing his head. He got up and started throwing rocks across the lake. He watched them as they skimmed the water and then fall to their watery graves.

Marshall jumped when he heard a voice behind him.

"Like oh my glob Marshall, why do you look so down? You definitely need some lumpin' love."

"Lumpy Space Prince? What are you doing here?" He asked, turning to face him, his eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh you know, just gettin' away from the babes. They were getting way out of control."

Marshall chuckled. "Whatever you say."

"So, what's the lumpin problem?" LSP asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just chillin' here." Marshall said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't try to fool me, you silly boy. I know a broken heart when I see it. Now, spill the beans." He demanded.

"What are you talking about LSP? I'm perfectly fine." Marshall said, turning around to throw another stone.

LSP was immediately in his face. "Like O.M.G. Just tell me the lumpin' problem! Who's the girl that's gotten the Vampire King all worked up like this?"

"OH MY GLOB! How many times do I have to tell you that there is no problem?! I. Am. Fine." Marshall yelled, getting irritated.

"Mhm, oh yeah. There's definitely something wrong." LSP confirmed. He got even closer to Marshall's face. "I can see it in your eyes." He whispered creepily.

Marshall backed up, a little freaked out. "Alright, fine. I'm not okay. Fionna's mad at me and she told me to go away."

"Oh, a lovers quarreeel. Looks like I've won that bet." LSP said happily.

"It's not a lov- wait, what? What bet?" Marshall asked, surprised.

"Me and some friends were arguing one day at one of my totally awesome parties, if you two were going to get together or not. Of course I said yes, and so did Lord Monochromicorn, Beemo and Tree Trunks. The whole land has been talking about you two! I can't wait to tell everyone!" He said excitedly, dancing around as he took out his phone and began to text all the people in his contacts list to tell them the awesome news.

"Hold up LSP, you haven't won that bet just yet." Marshall said as he knocked the phone out of LSP's hands to keep him from spreading the stupid rumor.

"MARSHY! That was a new phone! Oh my glob! You scratched the paint off of it!" He said, picking up his phone. "And here I thought we were friends! LSP yelled, crossing his arms. "Well, aren't you going to apologize?"

"No." Marshall said plainly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ugh! You're so mean! But that's what I like about you." LSP said, stretching his arm towards him seductively.