Adventure Time! Extreme Truth or Dare

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND FIND A SEAT!!" yelled Marceline. Everyone turned their heads and looked at her as she took a seat at the head of the group. "Okay, we're going to play extreme Truth or Dare. The rules are simple. If you don't do as you're told, you have to have a 3 minute make-out session with Ice King." Ice King smiled creeply and wiggled his eyebrows at Princess Bubblegum. Her eyes widened and she turned her head to the side and made a gagging motion. 

"Okay, everyone cool? Good. I'll start!" said Marceline. She eyed everyone around the room carefully and finally settled on Jake. 

"Jake, truth or dare?" 

"T...truth." He said cautiously. 

"Alright. What's Finns’ biggest secret?"

"No way man. I can't do that to Finn."

"Did you forget the punishment for not doing as you're told?" Marceline said as she shifted her eyes towards an excited Ice King. 

Jake took a look and shivered. "He has a wad of Bubblegums' hair hidden under the couch cushion."

"JAKE!!!" Finn said in horror. 

"Sorry dude. But these lips ain't touching that. Now, P.B, truth or dare?"

"D-dare." She said.

"Ooooh, someone's feeling a little bit rebellious today." Marceline said. PB only glared at her. 

"I dare you to let Finn sit on your lap for the rest of the game." 

Finn looked at his best friend with a shocked expression and then his cheeks reddened as PB patted her lap and said, "Come on Finn. I don't bite."

He reluctantly got up and sat down on PB's lap. It was a dream come true but he didn't expect it would happen like this.

"Hey Marceline. Truth or dare?" PB said.

"Dare, of course!" She said with a smug look on her face. "Come on, do your worst Bonnibel." 

"Alright, I dare you to kiss Finn, on the lips."

"Pssh, is that all you got? Come here Finn!" She said floating towards him. She grabbed his face between her ice cold hands and laid a big one on him. His already red face turned an even darker shade of red. "Keep on getting anymore red and I might just bite you," Marceline said with a wink.

"Hey, Marshall Lee. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said without hesitation.

"This is going to be a double dare. I dare you to passionately kiss Fionna while she takes off your shirt."

Marshall looked happy at this while Fionna's face turned beet red. Cake jumped in as she didn't like the vampire at all. "WHAT!? My baby ain't goin’ anywhere near that red sucking pretty boy!" She turned back to Fionna, "Don't worry Fi, I got your back." 

"Calm down cupcake. After all, a dare is a dare." Marshall said in a taunting voice. The cat jumped at him with claws extended and he barely flew out of the way. "THE GLOB!" He yelled.

"Cake. It's okay. Like he said, a dare is a dare. Plus, I wouldn't want him to kiss the Ice King." Fionna said, excited and nervous at what was about to happen. Cake just stood there gaping at Fionna. "You sure Fi?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." She confirmed. And with that, Marshall floated toward Fionna and paused for a few seconds to look into her eyes before lowering his lips to hers as his eyes closed. This was his chance to finally kiss her and by glob, he wasn't going to waste one second of it. Fionna became stiff but soon loosened up and followed the motion of his cool lips. He licked the bottom of her lip, begging for entrance and she granted it. He took off her hat and entangled his hands in her hair, bringing her face closer to his; intensifying their kiss. He could feel everyone staring intently at them, but he didn't care. Fionna moved her hands towards his shirt buttons and slowly undid them. She put her hands on his chest and slid her hands down towards his abs, up towards his chest again and then down his arms, feeling every inch of his hard muscles. The shirt finally came off but the kissing didn't stop. Marshall felt a hand on his chest again but it wasn't Fionna's, it was too hairy. He opened his eyes to find an angry Cake staring at him before he was pushed back. "Alright pretty boy. That's your cue to stop." She said defiantly as she stood in front of Fionna protectively. He only smirked as he quickly went past Cake and whispered in Fionna's ear, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He winked at her as he floated back to his spot.

Cake grabbed his shirt off the ground and threw it at his face. "Cover yourself back up before I puke all over the place. No one wants to see your gray, drawn on abs and saggy man boobs." 

Marshall glared at her with his demon eyes. "Shut it cupcake before I make you shave off your tail."

Cake got even madder at this. "OOOOOOH, I'M ABOUT TO SLAP YOU BACK TO THE NIGHTOSPHERE!"

"CAKE! Calm down! It's OKAY!" Fionna grabbed the cat before things got ugly. Cake mumbled under her breath as she reluctantly sat down next to Fionna.

Marshall finished buttoning up his shirt and then looked at Prince Gumball. "Hey, gum for brains, truth or dare?"

Prince Gumball knew Marshall would give him something ridiculous if he chose dare, but if he chose truth, Marshall would make fun of him. Call him soft and a sissy. So he took a deep breath and said dare. 

"Bad choice Bubba." Marshall said giving his best evil smirk. "I dare you to strip naked." He stated plainly. 

PG's face turned from a light pink to as red as one of Treetrunk's apples. He should have picked truth.

He saw Marshall take out something. "Is that a VIDEO CAMERA!?" He exclaimed.

"This is too good to not record." He said with a smirk and then gasped. "Wait. Is wittle Bubba gonna chicken out? Because you kissing Ice King is just as good... It's a lose-lose gum for brains." He said then doubled over laughing at the thought of Prince Gumball kissing the Ice King. 

"I... I'll strip." Gumball said in defeat. 

He got up reluctantly and Marshall started making unce, unce noises but stopped when Gumball glared at him.

He started taking off his shirt but Marshall stopped him. "Come on! Where's the entertainment? Put some umph into it Bubba!" 

"This is not what a prince does! What will my people think if they saw me like this?" 

"Don't worry, you'll find that out soon." Marshall said, patting his camera. 

Gumball's eyes widened. "You wouldn't..." But he stopped knowing that Marshall would.

"That's right Bubba. Prepare for ultimate humiliation." Marshall smirked.

Gumball muttered to himself as he rocked his hips from side to side and took off his shirt slowly. Then, he inched his pants down a little so his boxers showed. He lifted his hands behind his head and swung and thrusted his hips. 

"WHOOOO!!!" Everyone yelled and some even whistled. "GO GUMBALL!" 

He blushed, bent over while pulling his pants down and wiggled around his butt. 

"Alright." Marshall said, his face flushed from laughter. "That's enough. You did good gum for brains. Plus, nobody wants to see what's under the hood." 

Gumball sighed in relief, took his clothes and ran out of the room, the embarrassment of what he just did too much for him to handle.

Everyone laughed. Marceline was the first to break the laughter. "Alright guys. I think that was enough excitement for one night. Everyone go home and sleep. We can all die in peace now that we've seen Gumball do something like that." She spoke to Marshall, "Oh, and I want a copy of that tape." 

"Will do." Marshall said with a smirk.