Edited: 1

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. The sky is clear and the breeze is light and delicate, I smile as I close my eyes. I sit in the strawberry fields at Camp Half Blood and take in as much of the beauty as the early noon drifts by.

Perfect, I decide, today is just--

"Yo! Katie!" A voice that I know oh-too-well shouts to me.

"Shut up, Stoll!" I shout.

"Gardner! Hey, over here!" He continues.

"For the love of Zeus, someone make him shut up." I mutter to myself.

"That wasn't very nice to say" Travis states, right next to me.

"Go away."

"No."

I ignore him.

"Katie."

No response.

"Katie Kat."

Nothjng.

"Gardner...I know you can hear me." The little annoyance is persistant. I sigh and sit up.

"What do you want, Stoll?" I say opening my eyes to see that the curly brown haired son of Hermes is sitting cross legged, a sideways smile spread across his face.

"This better be worth it." I warn. It's been three weeks since I pranked him and kitchen duty sucks. "I'll kill you if we get into another argument—I don't want an extension on kitchen clean ups."

"Nice to see you too, Katie-Kat." He says with playful sarcasm. "I need you to do something for me."

"No."

He blinks at me. "I didn't even get to say anything—"

"Oh well, go away."

"Well if you don't hear me out then I guess you won't be hearing anything for the rest of you life."

"You're infuriating," I ignore his comment and try to go back to relaxing. "As long as I don't have to hear you I have no complaints."

"Oh gods," Travis' voice sneers, "Clarisse is so gonna kill you."

That gets my attention.

"What do you mean, Stoll?"

"Well, we couldn't want anyone see this picture, now would we? Especially not Clairese..."

What would I not want to show to Clairese? I didn't do anything to her. My confusion must show on my face because right then and there, he pulls out a photograph from his pants pocket and hands to me.

The picture is not of a girl kissing with Chris Rodriguez, the daughter of Ares's boyfriend. I am about to speak up to Travis and ask him why Clairese would care so much about this picture, and why it has anything to do with me, but then notice the girl again.

The girl is myself.

My eyes widen at the picture. I never kissed Chris and he never kissed me how could this have happened? Then it hits me.

He must have photoshopped it! "You little—!" I start to say but the Stoll snaches the picture back into his possession and smirks.

The stupid trickster has been notorious for sneaking out and the stories of him going against the rules and using technology are rumored to be continuously broken by him. This photo, though, proves the rumor a reality.

"Chiron said no more jokes!" I shout.

"Chiron said keep them at a minimum!"

"This is minimal to you?!"