He Confesses His Love To You

Începe de la început

"Zachary? Why are you here? And what's with the flowers?", I ask.

"I, umm... I..." "Just spit it out!"

"Oh, right! Um.. these are for you." He hands me the bouquet of flowers. There's something in the middle of them. It's a diamond.

"Thank you! What are they for? And what's with the diamond?"

"Read it." I look at the diamond, and I notice that's something carved into it. It reads, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I look up at Zach and he says, "(Y/N), I-I love you. Do you love me back?"

"Yes, yes to both of your questions." Zach looks at me, and he looks like he's going to burst from happiness.

~Enderman~

Erin's P.O.V.

I had finally found a way to tell (Y/N) I liked her. I had built the same heart I had built earlier at the top of a cliff, where the view was amazing. I was going to bring her here at sunset, and tell her. I can do this! I should probably set up a little picnic, too. Just for a little extra romantic flair.

Your P.O.V.

I was getting ready to eat dinner and head to bed, when Erin teleported into my house.

"Erin!", I said. "Why are you here?"

"I have a surprise for you. Hold onto me." I hug him, and he puts his arm around me, and we teleport away. We are now at..... a cliff? I see a giant red heart at the bottom, and in front of where we were standing was a blanket with food set out on it.

"W-What's all this Erin?"

"Come on, sit. I'll tell you." We sit on the blanket and enjoy some bread and apples (Just 'cause I can) and Erin says,
"Isn't the view great?" I look off the cliff and stare at the sunset. It was a bright orange.

"Yeah, it's... Beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"W-What?!"

"Look, (Y/N), I like you. A lot. It's more than that, actually. I love you.", he says monotone. I feel my face get hotter by the second.

Erin's beautiful amethyst eyes are looking directly into mine, and I tell him, "I-I love you, too, Erin." I'm almost crying tears of joy, but I tell myself, "Stay strong!"Erin hugs me and we cuddle in the light of the disappearing sun.

~Spider~

Spencer's P.O.V.

Yeah! I'm totally gonna tell her how I feel! I'm pumped! You're probably wondering, "How's a spider gonna tell a girl they like them?"

Well here's how! I asked a friend of mine, Cameron- maybe you know him?- about love and emotions and whatever, and he said, "I don't care, just be honest." That's literally all he said. Guess he didn't care. Oh, well!

Your P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go mining. I grabbed my pickaxe and headed off towards the cave. I was walking around when, suddenly, Spencer swung down, hanging from the ceiling.

"WOAH! Oh, hey, it's just you Spencer.", I say, surprised at first. "You really need to stop doing that."

"What if I don't wanna?" I roll my eyes and notice how close our faces our. I begin to blush, and I turn away.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go now."

"Wait, (Y/N)!", he cries when I start to leave.

"What?" "I have something important to tell you."