Maryse & The Club

Start from the beginning

"You stole my fedora?"

"Yes, yes I did." she admits.

"When did that happen?" he asks confused.

"Wouldn't you like to know." she responds smirking.

"Are you two lovebirds going to keep fighting over that thing?" I ask.

"Yeah, until he admits that I look much better in it than him." she responds.

"Which I'm never going to admit, because it's me that looks better in it." Mike retorts.

"Uh huh, we'll see about that." she says back.

We grab our things and head out to the car, and we start driving to the club. We get out and walk up to the doors at the same time as Cody Rhodes was. Oh great, just ignore him, just ignore him.

"Well don't we look amazing tonight." Cody says to me smirking.

"Back off Rhodes." I respond.

"You know I stick to what I said about you and Riley, you dont deserve him. You should be

with someone more dashing than him, and that's me."

"Ha, when pigs fly and hell freezes over. And oh, that's never going to happen so good luck waiting." I say walking in with Alex, Mike and Aly.

We get in and I'm sitting at the table with Aly while Mike and Alex are getting us drinks. That's when Cody came over again.

"We have to stop meeting like this." he said smiling.

"You have to stop period." I say getting aggravated.

"You're hot when you're aggravated."

"Farmi un favore ed una passeggiata lontano. Lei è no buono per me e lei è giocatore. Lei si chiama buttando? Quando la vedo voglio buttare lontano. Alex più è di un uomo di lei mai sarà e può calciare il suo asino." I say insulting him in Italian.

Aly sits there laughing.

"Lei è stato posseduto! You got owned!"

He looked so confused, but sees Mike and Alex so he gets up and walks away.

"What was he doing here?" Alex asks.

"You really want to know? Well he was basically hitting on me, but it was nothing I couldn't handle." I say.

~Morrison and Cody's Point Of View~

"Man, what do they see in them?" Cody asks.

"I don't know man, but it's ridiculous. Alyssa shouldn't be with Miz, she should be with me."

Morrison adds.

"I know and Carly shouldn't be with Miz's twin Alex Riley, she should be with me." Cody says after.

~Regular Point Of View~

We sit there talking and drinking our drinks when all of a sudden 'I Like It' comes on.

"No way!" I yell.

"Let's go!" Aly yells back.

Aly and I get up and like almost run down the stairs and out onto the dance floor. As we dance, I look up to Alex and wave, he waves back and he turns around. As soon as that happened I felt someone come up behind me, now it couldn't be Alex he was up where we're sitting together.

"You can't resist me, I can sense it." I hear being said in my ear.

"In your dreams Rhodes. You're delusional. Now get away from me." I say back.

"You know you shouldn't be here with Miz, you should be here with me. You can't say no to John Morrison." he says to Aly.

"Oh really watch me." she says turning around and slapping him across the face again.

He staggers and stumbles backwards a bit.

"Ora batterlo! Now beat it!" she yells in Italian then English.

"John, let's go." Cody says looking ahead of us seeing Mike and Alex.

They disappear into the crowd as we keep dancing. Mike and Alex join in with us dancing to the beat, as we were dancing with them I knew that Rhodes and Morrison were getting jealous. Well they can be jealous all they want, I will not give in to Cody and Aly will not give in to John.

"You know Lyssa, I have to admit, you were right. My fedora looks way better on you, well tonight anyway." Mike admitted to Aly.

The rest of the night, we basically either were dancing or up in the VIP section hanging out. It got late and we headed back to the hotel for a good night's sleep before the NXT finale tomorrow night. I never really saw Aly walk back to her hotel room, I guess she's spending the night in Mike's. Well I guess she can now since they're basically dating now.