Prologue

Beyoncé's POV
9pm, Los Angeles

"Jay what am I suppose to do? She's gone and Justin isn't picking up his phone." I yelled into the phone.

"Beyoncé calm down. It's pretty late over there in London. You tried calling Daya's friends?" He responded.

"No not yet. I just can't believe most of her clothes are gone. Jay where could my baby be?" I cried into the phone.

"Listen don't cry Bey. I'm flying back home as soon as possible. Just keep calling her phone & checking her friends...Okay?" He said.

"Okay. Love you." I said softly.

"Love you too." I hung up and started calling all of the friends she usually hangs with from school.

Zendaya's POV

"Thank you." I said to my taxi driver once he pulled up to LAX airport. I got out the car as he helped me get my luggage from the trunk.

I'm deciding to go live with my dad because I can't take living with my mom and stepdad anymore. Well, Pops is cool, but my mama isn't. She and I haven't been seeing eye to eye these past few months, but now we're especially not getting along. The only person I will miss is my little sister, Blue.

"Be careful Miss." I glanced back at the driver and slightly smiled. Putting my hoodie over my head, I rolled my luggage inside the airport. I got a few stares as I struggled with all my bags, but I'm used to it now. Luckily no one took pictures because I look mad rough. I checked all of my things, and found the terminal for London.

Walking through the tunnel, I took a deep sigh & took my seat in first class. Thank God my mom hasn't frozen my account yet or I wouldn't be on this plane. But even in that case, I would've just used my dad's credit card he gave me. Plus, I always keep cash on me so I still would've hopped this plane.

"Hello. Is there anything you'd like ma'am?" The flight attendant asked me.

"Yes I would like a blanket please." She went to get me one as I took my laptop out to watch a movie.

"Thanks." She returned with my blanket, and I snuggled up in my seat to watch my movie. The pilot then introduced himself & made all of the "fasten your seatbelt" procedures. This is going to be a long flight.

~~~~~
COMMENT, VOTE! Do y'all have any thoughts about this story so far?