Chapter 7

"Mmm.. So good~!"

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Yes!!"

"Great, because that was expensive!" Sebastian mentally groaned at how fast his money was spent while he was with Ciel. That boy could eat.

"Shut up." Ciel playfully hit Sebastian's arm before taking a bite of his cinnamon roll. "Besides, aren't you the CEO?" The boy chuckled. Sebastian faked a laugh, scratching the back of his neck. Well, he used to be a CEO. That is until his family, his father, cut him off and fired him because he didn't live up to his expectations. But, he didn't want to tell Ciel that he was lying.. He couldn't.

Then what would Ciel think of him?

"Hey.. You okay?" Ciel looked up at the other male, tilting his head. Sebastian smiled, "I'm fine. Thanks.. For going out with me." The older male ruffled Ciel's hair. "No problem.." Ciel murmured, looking to the side, before blushing a bright red.

"But that doesn't mean I like you!"

"Oh~? Is that so~?"

"Yes!"

"That hurts my feelings..."

"Bastards don't have feelings."

"You know what you are?"

"What?"

"A tsundere."

"Excuse me!? I am not!?"

"You're mean to me, yet you kiss me.."

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"So, if I were to have sex with you, right here, right now. That wouldn't mean anything? Now I feel like the stripper."

"I rather die than have sex with you!"

~~~~~~~~Dance For Me~~~~~~~~

Both males stumbled into the younger's apartment, participating in a heated a kiss. "Mm~~." Ciel moaned, gripping Sebastian's hair. Sebastian, on the other hand, was working on getting his pants off. Sebastian pulled away from the kiss before sweeping Ciel off his feet.

Literally.

He took him into the bedroom, laying him on the bed. He then proceeded to rid himself of his clothing. Ciel immediately started taking his clothes off himself, throwing it the side before spreading his legs wide to accommodate the older male.

Once naked, Sebastian crawled onto the bed, positioning himself in-between Ciel's legs. "God.. You're beautiful." Sebastian whispered before attacking Ciel's neck. Ciel smiled before falling back on the bed, pulling Sebastian down with him. "And you're hot." He chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.

Sebastian smirked against Ciel's flushed skin before biting it to leave a mark. "So beautiful." The male whispered, before moving down Ciel's body, pressing light kisses. "You're quite the sweet talker." Ciel shut his eyes, biting his lip when Sebastian kissed his inner thigh.

"Does it bother you~?"

"Yes! Now just.. Fuck me already." Ciel mumbled. Sebastian nodded. "If that's what you wish." He smirked before grabbing his discarded satchel from the ground. Ciel watched with curiosity before glaring at the object in Sebastian's hand. "Do you always carry lubricant with you?" He scoffed, crossing his arms.

"I just now started. Just in case things happened between us.. Like now." Sebastian smiled before coating his leaking cock with the lubricant. "You better not be lying..." Ciel mumbled, laying back down again.

"Do I sense jealousy?"

"As if."

Sebastian chuckled before coating his fingers with the lube. He then circled his finger around Ciel's entrance before sliding in. The younger hissed with discomfort as he tried to get used to the uncomfortable feeling. "Oh.. Shit.." Sebastian mumbled, thrusting his finger. Ciel's walls were massaging his finger, making Sebastian's cock twitch with eagerness.

Sebastian then inserted two of his other fingers, stretching Ciel's entrance for his large cock. Ciel let out soft noises of pain and pleasure. "Get on with it." He whined, wiggling his hips. Sebastian pulled his fingers out, lining his cock to Ciel's twitching, eager entrance. "If it hurts, tell me to stop." The male coaxed, pushing his tip in.

Ciel arched his back as opened his mouth in a silent cry. Sebastian eyed the other cautiously, staying in place. Ciel shot a glare at Sebastian. "What are you waiting for? Move." Ciel growled. Sebastian chuckled, nodding. "Yes, darling." He then pushed all the way in.

It wasn't long after that, Sebastian started to thrust slowly. Ciel gripped the sheets as he grit his teeth. Sebastian smiled as he continued to thrust, groaning softly. Eventually, the pleasure started to present itself in Ciel's voice. He let out soft moans as Sebastian started to thrust faster, pushing deeper into the boy beneath him.

As their love session continued, Ciel let out loud noises while Sebastian thrusted faster and faster. Their bodies made slapping noises with each movement from both bodies. The bed creaked and moved along with them, but Ciel's voice was much louder than the bed.

They continued to make love, not even thinking about what their relationship would be in the morning.

Just friends?

Or..

Something more?