Chapter 1

Sebastian Michaelis sat at his desk, looking at his clock eagerly. Five more minutes... He thought. Oh how bad he wishes to leave his hell of a job. But, alas, being cut off from his family causes him to be rather broke.

When the clock stroke 12, Sebastian immediately left his work. He walked down the empty dark street. It was December so the street had snow. But not the nice snow, the dirty snow. Sebastian cringed at the sight of the muddy snow.

An idea suddenly stroke his mind. His lips curled up into a smile. He started walking down the dark alley. As he walked further down, he heard the sounds of booming loud music.

Sebastian made it to a black door, guarded by a big beefy guy. "Sebastian Michaelis." Sebastian said with a smirk on his face. "Mr. Michaelis, it's nice to see you again." The guy said, opening the door. Sebastian walked inside the building, his smirk grew.

Oh yes.... This was home..

Sebastian walked around the neon pink strip club. Though, this wasn't just any strip club.....

This was a boys strip club.

Nineteen or older boy dancers.

Sebastian breathed in it's intoxicating scent and sat down in a plush red chair. This is where he would come to release all his stress and worries.

"Mr. Michaelis!" A boy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes said. "Hello Alois." Sebastian responded. "Here! Have a drink!" The blonde bounced, giving Sebastian a cup with whiskey in it. "Thanks. Any new dancers?" Sebastian asked, downing his drink.

"Yeah! Yesterday a boy came in and asked for a job. He's super cute! Last night was a hit because of him. I'm kind of jealous." Alois said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Interesting. Is he dancing tonight?" Sebastian asked, ordering for another drink. Alois nodded. "I think you'll like him. Have fun!" The blonde giggled and left to go cling to another man.

Sebastian chuckled and waited patiently. Hmm... I wonder what awaits me tonight... He thought, downing his drink.