I'm not sure if my father would approve of this or of every tattoos and the hair cut I now have but I guess once my mother tells him that she had let me get those because of the hard time I was going through,I'm sure he'll get it.I remember my mother had convinced herself that I was going through a mental breakdown.That might have been truth but now I do it because I like it. I like this reckless side of me that rides a bike,boxes and is not scared to get in trouble.

Even thought I've grown to become short tempered I always try to go boxing to get the frustration out.This inexplicable anger I have inside of me.

Sometimes I box with Zach,he too loves it.It had made us closer in a certain way because we always compete against each other at the gym. 

And I always win,unless Zach is really pissed of that day and I get my ass kicked so hard I'm sore for the rest of the week.Believe me it happened one time and Zach was feeling so sorry he came by everyday and even slept over just to watch over me.

Yeah,Zach's a real sweetheart he wouldn't hurt a fly...Great now I feel bad for ditching him all day. 

"Oh I thought you left." Said Jace appearing again with a bowl of chips in hands. I had totally forgot about him until then.I squinted my eyes at the bastard. 

"No we're still very much here."I say eying him hatefully,letting him know that if our moms weren't here I would've been whipping his sexy ass right now. His 'sexy' ass?! Alezandra how is it that even when your mad at him you keep admiring his beauty.Get your head out of the gutter women! I need a cigarette desperately.I need to calm my nerves down before I dry hump this guy.Wait...did I just said ‘dry hump’? Not only was it passé but ew,ew,ew,ew! Okay now I really need to get home,instead of staring at Jace leaning on the door frame eating sexily his chips.

“Mom,Cameron’s asleep,we should probably get him to bed.” I said to my mom who widen her eyes.Shocked that I gave a flying f*ck about Cameron.Mom how could you?You know I love the little devil...sometimes.Okay fine it’s for my own selfish reason,now can we go? I pleaded her with my eyes.

“Alright,I think it’s time for us to head home now.Thank you Cindy for this wonderful diner,you have very nice home once again.And two very nice gentlemen.” Pft,mom,stop kissing butt.I snorted and Jace’s smirk fell.He narrowed his eyes on me.

And I stare right back at him.

“Oh,please Catherine,it’s you who have a beautiful young lady.” Said Cindy,and Jace snorted. Oh really it’s that how it’s going to be Jace?

For a moment I was saddened that he snorted.Did he not find me beautiful?

Wait,what am I saying.Who gives a flying fuck about what Jace thought.I don’t...usually.

What are you doing to me Jace Drew,why are making me care? I don’t care that’s how I get on with my life because I don’t CARE.But you’re slowly destroying that aren’t you.You’re dangerous Jace.I’ll try my best to stay away from you.

--------

I was seating alone on the steps of the back door,smoking.I had sweatpants and a hoodie on.I let the smoke slowly out of my mouth.My head in my hands.It was past twelve and everyone was asleep already.

All of a sudden,I see head lights coming my way and the car that was now parked in the drive in,died.

Zach came out of it and ran to me.He sat on the steps and takes me in his arms has I let my tears fall.