11

They both were silent.

She was looking at him waiting for some kind of reply.

He seemed lost in some other world.

"Say something" She said softly.

He looked at her with sort of determination and finally spoke," I am too late, didn't I...!"

She nodded slowly.

He continued, "Yeah I know it's too late, and I understand it. I don't know whether we can become friends or not again with the fact that am still having feelings for you though you don't have any for me now. Maybe someday we will again become friends. Maybe If I found someone like you or when I will move on but for now it's not possible. Whatever happened is happened, we can't change it but we can learn from it. If we had accept our feelings sooner and confessed to each other then this wouldn't have happened.

There are so many If's but now they don't have any value. Anyways I wanted to wish you all the best for your future. You found your guy. Whatever I heard from you about him I can say he is a keeper so keep him and cherish your love. You deserve it. Now I want to take your leave. Maybe someday we will meet with different circumstances maybe with better, but for now I just need time to clear my mind so I can do a fresh start. So I am sorry but I have to leave now. Bye."

He was about to leave when she suddenly said, "Stop, I wanted to tell you something."

He stopped and looked at her intently.

She continued, "I can understand your feelings and I respect it. Maybe if I was in your place I might did the same but I really hope you will find your happiness, your partner one day. I hope you would fall in love again, just remember that this time please don't take forever to notice it. If you like or love someone in future please do tell her before its too late. Don't repeat the history. People can fall in love second time also. I fall in love for second time with another person and hopefully you will fall too. First love is special but last love is more than special. It's life. Don't lose the hope and don't lose the love this time. I will pray for you. Wish you all the best for your future. I am sure you will get someone who will love you from bottom of her heart and you will love her back. Have faith, hope and give some time. You will get your happiness eventually which you are destined to be just like me. Friends or not I will always remember you."

He nodded understandingly and walked away from her. After reaching to the door he turned and look back at her, she was staring at him only. They both faintly smile. He walked away and she resumed in her book which she was reading a while ago with cup of coffee.

---------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Everyone doesn't get second chance with the same person so when you get first chance don't lose it and if somehow you lose it then please do not lose the second chance with another person offer by life...Because I believe love can happen again if u keep believe in it. You shouldn't shut yourself after first love failure because if someone meant for you then you will get him or her at the end. First love not supposes to be always last love and vice versa. If it is like that then you are lucky but if not then don't lose heart because out there someone is waiting for you to love you and loved by you so keep your heart open for that person. Because life moves on and knowingly or unknowingly we move with it too...

Lastly I know it's not the perfect end or the end you guys expected or maybe you don't like it but I wanted to end it that way. Somewhere I also lose the track of the story but still I guess it's not that bad and hopefully u guys will like this story...Kindly vote and comment if you like it...Thank you.