6

She was in some secluded corner of college, standing alone and crying loudly for her stupid thoughts that she could let him know her feelings, that he could love her back.

Her voice was not heard by anyone as more loud music was playing in background which shows party was in full swing.

'How can I be this much thoughtless', she thought.

After so much self talking and courage gathering when she finally got ready to admit her feelings to him and as entered in hall where the party being held, she saw him with another girl.

A beautiful girl of his one of the group which she saw with him many times before was clinging on to him, talking with him something flirtatiously and he's listening her talk intently.

She was staring them from far and he is so busy with that girl that he did not notice her entrance to the party or her stare.

She carefully watched that girl. She was looking beautiful, smart and perfect for him which she thought she never can become. They both were looking like just made for each other.

His hands were full of flowers which consists mainly roses and some of gifts.

After some more talking, this girl gave him a red rose and kissed him on his cheek and left.

She did not able to hear what they were talking about but that girl was looking at him so lovingly while talking and before leaving that any blind man can say that she likes him.

She was so engrossed to looking at this girl's expression that she had not seen him or his expression properly when they were talking and when she saw him, he was looking at this girl and smiling at her, he mouthed her something which she was not able to understood as he was standing bit far from her.

She did not know what they were talking about or what words he mouthed at her when that girl was leaving but she understood that time that she never able to compete with girls like her...She was nowhere near them to be stand...He will never like her back...She was not his type...

'Why would he like her'?? She thought.

She was just ordinary loner girl with no special in her. And he was such charming boy that every girl wants his attention and he was giving it to them except her...She was thinking.

'Well that's because you never try', her mind voice whispered to her which she ignored.

Yeah because she already knew somewhere that she can't become that girl who can gain his attention in any way.

He was out of her league.

No matter how much she loves him but truth was in front of her.

With so many beautiful girls around him, she never stand a chance and she did not want to make fun of herself or embarrassed herself and looking stupid in front of him by admitting her feelings for him.

Because she thought she knew it's no use...they were not meant to be...

So she left before he can see her...before she started crying...

She ran and found one corner of college where no one can see her or heard her and where she can cry her heart out loud...

So she cried....

Cried cried and cried....

So tears can take away those feelings which she felt for him.

After crying like forever she wiped her tears but only thing she was not able to wipe with her tears were those feelings which she had for him and wanted to vanish...But those feelings were still there...

Not leaving her alone, those feelings stayed in her heart...And with those feelings she stepped out of college door to not coming back.

She started to walk...Not looking back....

She wanted to walk alone but those feeling never left her side so she walked with them with heavy heart and strained eyes.

Without even a second glance to the college or him she left that place forever....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knw am taking so much time to update this book but what can I do...bit busy in life...vl try to update next chap soon ... hope u like this one .....Please vote and comment if you like... : )