8

Few years later...

He just entered in a coffee shop to get his favorite coffee.

He paid the amount, took the coffee cup and just turned to get stuck in his spot.

Finally....

After so many years...

He saw that one familiar face which he always wanted to see...He feel like it's been forever since he last saw her.

Sitting on a chair, coffee cup in one hand and the book in other hand, eyes are glued to the pages of book; unaware of the surrounding...She was lost in her own little world.

He took one long breath which he didn't know he was holding and started walking at her direction slowly still not able to believe the fact that she is actually there, sitting.

He felt like it's a dream and if he move any faster it will get broken which he don't want to.

Cautiously he walked to her table and sat on the other empty chair. She still not noticed him. he was looking at her intently trying to gain her attention but she was still lost in her own world, too engrossed in book reading to notice anything around her.

Finally he gather some courage and said, "Hi"

She startled a bit by hearing the same familiar voice after so many years and moved the book away to meet his eyes. She was looking at him blankly like unable to understand was he really there or it was some kind of dream and if he was really here then what she was suppose to feel. So many years were passed; so much time had been passed since she last saw him. She was just staring at him blankly not saying anything.

As he noticed that he was not getting any response from her he said again,

"Hi, remember me...We studied in same college."

"Yeah I know...I remember you, I just don't believe that you are here, it's been long time, how r u...and what r u doing here?"

"I am good, come to get my favorite coffee I guess but did not expect you here, am glad to see you after long time, it's been like forever since I last saw you."

"That's true, actually I am kind of surprised that you still remember me or you actually know me...I thought...I thought you never noticed me."

"What!! How I can not...I always...Always remembered you. I wanted to meet you so badly god knows from how long but you just disappear. You never even came to the last party which college arranged for us. Why?? I had waited for you...Till the end of the party. Even after that. But you just did not come. I tried to search you but no use. It's like you just vanish from the earth. You not even came to say your last Goodbye to anyone. Why??? "

"What!! Why?? I mean why would you wait and why you wanted to meet me? We were not even that good friends. Yes we knew each other but we were not that close friend and you know it too. So what difference it makes to you if I come to say goodbye or not??"

"Because I ... I. I...Damn..." he was failing for words, unable to form a single line but finally manage to say a proper sentence which he always wanted to say. "I wanted to meet you one last time to share my feelings for you which I had and still have, only for you."

She was looking at him perplexed.

He continued, "Listen I know it will sound so weird but I have to tell you this. I can't keep it to myself, not now when you are finally here in front of me. It has been too long since I keep it to myself so I can tell you one day...I...I love you. I always loved you but I was so ignorant and idiot to notice my feelings towards you. I always liked you when we were in college but I don't want to admit it that time but when college get ended and that party day came, I realized that after that day may be I will not able to see you again and that thought scared me, I did not like it a bit, i wanted to see you, to talk with you so badly. That one last meeting became so important to me and that's when I realized that it's not some stupid crush or attraction. It's love. I have been always in love with you. Since college years. I don't know when it started but I loved you and I still do. It's just... it takes me too much time to realize it and accept it and when I accept it you were already gone. I have waited for you in the party, visited your rented room next day, called you, and tried to reach you by your original home address but all my efforts go into vain. You were already gone from each place where I could find you. No one knows where you went. You just vanish and it broke me...Badly...That you gone, left me broken with my unsaid feelings. But as now you are here I wanted to say it to you that... "I love you; I always had and always will. Please don't leave me again. Not this time...Please not this time..."

Tears were rolling on her cheeks and his eyes were wet too. He looked at her lovingly, hopefully and she...She was just crying silently not able to say anything. He was unable to read her eyes also. They are holding too many emotions to understand but one is so strong in them and that is SADNESS.

"Please say something...please." He was begging to her.

Choked with her own words, head down and tear strained face she said, "SORRY"

Sorry... that one word was all he got from her.