7

He waited for her the whole time to show up at the party.

He was eager to see her one glance.

He wanted so badly to meet her one last time....

One last time...he did not like the feel that word gave him each time he think of it.

He waited till the end oblivious by the truth that she came, saw him with another girl and gone without his notice.

Finally when party ended and still she had not came or so he thought he decided to go to her apartment where she was staying as paying guest because her actual home was in some other city...Which city he did not know..

By talking with one of her friend he only got to know that she was here for study and living in some rented room of a building near the college but as it's too late and would be look inappropriate to show up this late at her door, he decided to go next day morning. He took her address and phone number from her friend while that friend is looking at him weirdly thinking why he is suddenly asking so much about that girl. He just made some lame excuse like he wants to return some book of hers which she gave him for study to avoid further questioning from her friend.

As her friend knew that she was kind of nerd she believed that excuse and apart from that she did not know much about her. No one knows much about her as she was kind of introvert and no one tried or make any efforts to open her up with them. Her all friends are just her acquaintance, not a one single close friend and thus no one knew much about her or her personal life.

Finally party ended and everyone left for home saying their last goodbyes to each other.

He was anxiously waited for a night to end so he can go to her home and talk to her.

Finally sun shone brightly from his window and he felt suddenly so nervous to meet her but he had too otherwise he may never get a chance, he knew...So he got ready and reached at her doorstep.

He pressed the doorbell and waited for door to open. Some middle age women open the door.

She was her landlord. He told her that they are friends and he wanted to meet her but that woman informed him that she left the room and this city few hours ago. He was rooted to his spot by hearing those words.

She left...

So suddenly...so early...She not even stayed one day after college ends...she not even came to the party to meet her friends...to meet him...She just left like that...Why...???

Questions and only questions whose answer he didn't knew.

He asked the woman if she knew her address of her real home. The landlord said yes and given him the address of other city and phone no.

The phone no which the landlord gave him and also the number which her friend gave him both were coming switched off and the address which she given to landlord, he checked but got the information that she is not living there now and no one knows where she gone. It's like she just vanish from this damn earth like she never exist and no one knows where.

He doesn't know now how to contact her.

No one knows about her.

Her address...her home...her phone no...Nothing...

He was sad...angry...broken.

He finally understood why he felt like that. Because he was in love with her. After all this year he was not only attracted to her but in love with her.

But he was too ignorant, busy and fool to noticed it and when he accepted those feelings she was gone.

He was thinking, is it really too late to notice his love for her.

Did he ever able to meet her or it is the end of their story.

He just wished from the bottom of his heart that he able to meet her once.

Only one time.

He just wanted to see her, talk with her, to meet her so he could tell her that how much he loves her.

He wished from his heart that someday somewhere, he able to meet her once.

Just for that one last time....