Halloween!

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty scary! With a cloak and white gloves ! Almost like the real Whitechapel murderer! I couldn't wait to show my friends, and I didn't have to! But first, I need to put on my top hat, otherwise it wouldn't look frightening. So I went over to get it. I picked it up and noticed something strange. I felt some kind of energy coming from it! Maybe I shouldn't put it on. But it's Halloween so I put it on my head, grabbed my trick-or-treating bag and walked outside to my friends.

Jack was standing outside, his black hair gelled to his head. He had a cape on and fake blood dripping down his lip. Rose had a pink dress on and a crown on her head. She had her hair up to a pony tail and a scepter. They stared at me in surprise. "Wow that is a great costume!", Jack said.

"What's it supposed to be?", Rose asked.

"Haven't you read the stories? I'm the famous murderer Jack the Ripper!", I answered.

"Wow imagine the look on the people's faces! They would be shocked if they saw the Whitechapel murderer on Whitechapel!", Jack meant.

"Are you feeling dizzy yet?", Rose asked.

"No, you were right, it was temporary!", I answered. With this sentence, the dizziness came back. The street began to spin around. I tried to hold on to something, but fell on the ground. Everything turned faster and faster until it all was a blur of color. Everything went black.

When the color returned, Jack and Rose weren't there anymore. The ground was hard, but it was quite dark. I stood up and looked around. Our House was gone! Instead, I was looking at a wooden cabin. It was suddenly late at night and I couldn't see much... There were only a few lanterns to light up the street! I didn't know where I was, but it sure wasn't Whitechapel! I spotted a sign and luckily, a lantern illuminated it. It said: Whitechapel. Well, I am on Whitechapel, but I didn't know this part! And I knew Whitechapel very well!