Fourteen ; Kelly Hates Punk-Rock And Brendon Hates Commitment

Kelly made her way downstairs, she couldn't stop thinking about today.

Those emo's had corrupted her son.

Tyler was perfectly fine before he went to public school, he was such a sweet boy he used to pray before eating now all he does is scream about memes.

It was 7:45pm and far past Tyler's bedtime and she needed to talk to her husband.

"Tyler, bed."

"Did I do something wrong Ma?" He asked, pouting.

"No, but it's past your bedtime." she growled pointing to the stairs.

"But I'm not sleepy."

"Go!"

"Fine! You losers don't even have any memes!" Tyler huffed stomping up the stairs, slamming his door.

"Chris, I'm worried about him." she said pursing her lips.

"He's a growing boy, mood swings are normal."

"He was cuddling a cross-dressing cheerleader with facial hair and called it babe."

"Oh, that type of worry." he muttered, throwing his newspaper on the ground, adjusting himself in his chair.

"Was sending him to school a good idea?"

"I'm not sure."

"Should we pull him out?"

"No, he'd ask too many questions."

"Chris what do we do, I don't want him to learn about homosexuality."

"It might be a bit too late for that" he laughed, Kelly glaring at him "Listen, even if our Tyler were a homosexual, he'd still be our son."

"It's not right, if at the end of the year, he's still this weird, we're sending him to a private school."

"That really won't change anythi-"

"Christopher."

"Alright, seems fair." Chris groaned, picking up his newspaper once again.

-

"So now I have to figure out how to make the best date ever." Tyler sighed, running some fabric through his sewing machine.

"Do you know their favourite food?" Ryan asked, measuring some fabric for Tyler.

"Taco Bell." Ashley said "first year of high school that's all they ever ate."

"Taco Bell is a lame place for a date." Tyler groaned, sorting through his pin box "besides I want to prove how awesome I would be if I were to become their boyfriend."

"A picnic!" Ryan exclaimed clapping his hands "oh god Tyler, two years ago at some party when Josh had a thing with Gabe Saporta, they kept saying how their ideal date was like a cute little picnic thing, dude you have to do it. Gabe couldn't ever live up to those expectations but you could!"

"I don't know the first thing about picnics, I'm allergic to grass." Tyler admitted, still remaining focused on his sewing "It'd fail knowing my luck."

"No, I'll do it. I'm your official date planner, from here on out I'm planning you and Josh's dates and maybe wedding." Ryan winked.

"I can do it, no offence Ryan but you look like you suck at dating."

"Mr Joseph, I am disgusted." he mock-cried, wiping away a fake tear.

"Okay I need help with the food and stuff, do you know anybody who does food studies?" Tyler asked, confused when he noticed that Ashley and Ryan were grinning widely.

"Oh do we know someone!"

-

"I feel kind of bad." Dallon said, wiping his sweaty brow with a towel.

"Don't, Josh is happy now." Brendon smiled, pecking his cheek.

"True, I heard Tyler and Josh are a thing now."

"That's awesome, I'm proud of both of them." Brendon grinned, making his way out the gymnasium.

"Hey uh B."

"Yeah Dal?"

"Why can't we tell people?"

"It'd complicate things."

"Alright." he frowned, holding his basketball with both hands waiting for Brendon to open the door.

"Why?"

"It's stupid."

"It's not stupid, these are your feelings baby."

"I just want us to be a proper couple, I know it's only been a week but I want people to know we're dating, I want to hold your hand in front of people and go places without you being embarrassed."

"Dallon, I'm not embarrassed to be with you. It'd just make things messy with Ryan and Josh and Ke-, point is I'm not embarrassed."

"Apparently you are." he snapped opening the door for himself.

"No, we're talking about this." Brendon said, putting his foot in front of the door.

"I'd rather not."

"Please." he pouted, rubbing Dallons arm.

"Whatever." he groaned, sitting on the indoor bleachers.

"You look really handsome in your uniform." Brendon cooed, pulling at the hem of Dallon's shirt.

"You said you wanted to talk."

"That's right-" he smiled "Look, I'm in a bad place at the moment, with my mental health and feelings. I'm not even too sure how I feel about being tied down to a person at the moment. I am sure however, that I really care about you, I honestly do. I've never cared about anyone I've slept with before so this is different and new to me, I just don't want to mess it up this is a brand new experience for me"

"Okay, I believe you."

"Training ended two hours ago."

"What are you implying Urie?"

"That the shower room should be empty."

a.n-

whaddup dudes,

i had a plot figured out but i came up with a less dramatic slightly happier one so enjoy this.

im a ryden shipper, brallon is kinda cute though but honestly the main otp is Brendon & kelly.

(ps if any of you write a brendon & Kelly fic or oneshot tag me, ill cherish it & promote the heck out of it)

drink water and all that health stuff.