Four ; Puff Daddy And PlayBoy Magazine

"Clams?"

"Um yeah and any other seafood basically."

"That's fine honey, I'll check for you."

"Tyler!" Pete screamed running down the stairs, embracing Tyler.

"Oh, hi Pete."

"C'mon everyone else is upstairs." Pete said dragging Tyler by his shirt collar and up the stairs.

"Bye Petes mom!" he called out before being pushed into Petes room.

Petes room was cool, well cooler than Tyler's anyway. Petes bed was in the corner of the room his black bed sheets messy and unmade, a small tv and PlayStation a few metres away from it, three black bean bags lazily placed infront of the tv. Petes wardrobe next to the bed, a mirror on top with a small tin next to it, filled with all types of eyeliner: thin black, red, pink, black, blue, thick black, purple, liquid black and so on. On the walls were dozens of Polaroid pictures accompanied by band posters, most of which featured a pretty girl whose hair was as vibrant as her clothing choices.

"Woah! Pete your room is the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

"Really? You should see Josh's room." Patrick said not looking up from the tv screen, currently in a heated round of Mortal Kombat with Brendon.

"Anyway-" Pete said turning off the tv, Brendon groaning in annoyance, "what do you wanna do?"

"Let's go in the basement, the basement is so so cool." Josh smiled looking up from a magazine.

"Ohh what magazine is that?" Tyler said sitting next to Josh.

"Nothing." Josh said sitting on top of the magazine.

"Cmon Josh let me see!" Tyler whined pushing against their arm.

"Tyler I swear to god you're going to regret this." Patrick said trying to stop him.

"My Ma reads gossip magazines all the time just let me read." Tyler groaned pulling at the magazine and retrieving it from underneath Josh.

Tyler opened the magazine and screamed throwing it at Brendon.

"Where are her clothes" Tyler said curling up into a ball.

"I'm not complaining." Brendon said flicking through the magazine.

"Does she know that her nip nops are exposed?"

"Yeah, I mean that's the point of the magazine." Josh said reaching for another one from the pile under Petes bed.

"Also! Female nipples aren't bad my small friend!" Patrick stated raising a finger.

"Hey why don't we just go into the basement." Patrick smiled, attempting to comfort Tyler.

"Yeah, you can meet my fish." Pete grinned, clearly excited about having a new person at his house.

"Pete, I'm allergic to seafood."

"It's like we're going to eat them or anything." Brendon snorted.