Six ; Everyone Loses Their Shit And It's All Pete's Fault

Tyler and Josh sat in the back of their philosophy class, Josh actually doing their work, contributing to open class discussion and Tyler making a list of reasons why Josh and Dallon would look good together.

"He's tall, that means he has big feet-" Tyler whispered observingly, leaning back a bit to glance at Dallons shoes, "You know what they say about guys with big feet." he added, smiling contently at his findings.

"Tyler!" Josh half-screamed half-whispered.

"I know right, 75% more likely to be committed to relationships, pretty spooky stuff if you ask me."

"That's not a real statistic." Josh laughed, nudging Tyler softly.

"I heard he's coming to Petes party thing for Patrick." Tyler said facing Josh "you guys can talk and kiss for the whole entire party time."

"Are you coming?" Josh asked, eyebrows raised.

"Patrick's my friend, of course."

"Is your mom going to let you go though?"

"Dang it." Tyler hissed, slamming his fists on the table, startling Linda; the girl who always sat in front of them. "I completely forgot to ask."

"Just get Brendon to ask her again, Kelly loves him."

"Brendon loves her too, they have nicknames for each other."

"Seriously?" Josh laughed, they doubted this highly.

"Yeah she calls him, Tyler's friend or Brad and he calls her a milk or a molf or something like that."

"Can you guys shut up." Linda scoffed, turning around before resting her head in her book.

"I think you mean milf." Josh laughed, leaning back on their chair.

»

There were more people than Pete intended to be at the party, Brendon knew almost everyone so letting him decide on the guest list probably wasn't a good idea.

Pete put in his best effort, making sure that the basement was just right for Patrick. It seemed perfect: dimly lit with strings of fairy lights and a song by The 1975 softly echoing through the basement.

Tyler was jumping around near the bottom the stairs waiting for Patrick and Josh to arrive and Brendon was nowhere to be found.

"I'm really excited, just you, me, Pete, Brendon and Tyler, eating pizza, watching Netflix." Patrick smiled, him and Josh walking into Petes neighbourhood, hands in pockets.

"What if there was a little more involved with your birthday celebration." Josh said, trying to play it off casually.

"Like a massive party, with alcohol and strangers? Pete wouldn't do that, he's my best friend he'd never go behind my back and do something he knows I don't like."

"Yeah, good ol' Pete" Josh hesitantly opened the front door for Patrick and led him into the basement.

"1, 2, 3 surprise!" Tyler yelled, arms in the air, grinning like a child "or is it 3, 2, 1" he mumbled dropping his arms slowly, staring at the floor, facial expressions sinking.

"Pete, what the heck!" Patrick screamed his voice cracking.

"I know it's great isn't it." Pete smiled, bouncing on his toes.