Nine ; Tyler Comes Out Of The Closet (This Isn't Clickbait, It Finally Happens)

"Guys and Josh!" Tyler called out, walking as fast as he could behind the group while attempting and maintaining political correctness.

"Hey!" Patrick smiled, handing Tyler an apple.

"Patrick, no offence but the piece of fruit you just gave me looks hecking awful."

"That's the point!" Patrick said, pointing a finger at Tyler "it's fresh produce that isn't attractive enough to make it to stores, it's still edible though."

"Oh that's nice, but why'd you give it to me?"

"No more questions." Patrick said, grabbing Tyler's wrist and pushing him closer to the group.

"What's up with Patrick and always grabbing people's wrists?" Brendon asked, still staring down disappointedly at his hand a tiny strawberry cradled in his palm.

"Are we going to talk about Patrick's shitty fruit or Josh's date?" Pete smiled nudging Josh.

"Pete you idiot, I got the fruit so we wouldn't talk about the date and now look!" Patrick whined, throwing the fruit in the bin "you've wasted all this fruit and you're probably going to make Josh cry."

"It's fine." Josh blushed.

"Oh, that's great, you're still an idiot though Pete." Patrick smiled, staring his best friend in the eye.

"Hey I have big news-" Tyler said clicking his fingers "it's taken far longer than I thought but we're far away from distraction now and I'm exploding to tell you this."

"Go ahead." Brendon said, knocking on a few lockers as the group made their way through the hall.

"I'm-"

"Gay" Pete blurted out, him and Brendon the only ones finding it funny.

"Let me finish." Tyler frowned stomping his feet.

"I'm-"

"Kind of ugly." Brendon laughed, a distorted cackle coming from Pete as he struggled to breathe.

"I'm not even going to try anymore." Tyler said, picking up his pace, deciding to go to class early.

-

Tyler cleared his throat, running the soft pink fabric through the sewing machine "listen, I'd rather tell my best friends first but they don't seem to care so I might as well tell my next closest friends, right?"

"Seems like a reasonable thing to do." Ashley said, Ryan nodding his head in approval as he sewed some buttons on a shirt.

"The thing is-" Tyler began, removing pins from his sewing assignment "girls are gross."

"I can't relate." Ashley smiled, turning towards Tyler.

"I mean, I'm not gay!"

"Uh huh." Ryan squinted, slowly putting down his needle.

"I don't really get feelings for people that often but I- I-uh, it happens sometimes over people who aren't y'know breasted up!" Tyler stuttered "If I ever were to do the sex thing with a person I'd rather if they didn't have boobies and they genuinely cared about me."

"So you're?"

"I have no idea." Tyler said "I think I'm gay but like a tiny bit gay for sex."

"Awww, we're proud of you!" Ashley cooed, resting her arms over Tyler and Ryan's shoulders.

"It's nice being able to tell someone." Tyler whispered resting his head on Ashley.