Three ; Dale Wentz Is A Feminist And Ryan Ross Kills Church Boy's Innocence

Tyler picked apart at the sandwich his mother made for him. He hated the marmite spread with a passion and was left with nibbling at the crusts in disgust.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed will your mom get if we come over on Saturday without notice?"

"She shouldn't be too mad." Pete said rummaging through his bag.

"You doing anything on Saturday, Tyler?"

"I don't think so, I mean I usually don't have anything to do."

"Cool well, this afternoon when mama Joseph comes to pick you up, I'll use the Urie sweet talk to charm her into letting you hang out on Saturday." Brendon side smirked, earning an eye roll from Patrick and a high five from Pete.

"Really? You're inviting me to hang?" Tyler smiled, this was easily the best day of his life.

"Of course, Ty. We're friends, that's what friends do."

"Plus Petes mom will adore you, you've got this childish vibe and she loves babysitting." Brendon said, Tyler's nose scrunching up he didn't think he acted like a child.

Dale Wentz was one cool mom, she divorced from her husband years ago and raised Pete out of sheer independence and woman power, she kept her husbands last name though because who the fuck wouldn't want Wentz as a last name, it's cool as. Ms Wentz was wonderful, a strong Jamaican woman of colour with a high class job as an owner of an extremely prestigious bank, she didn't teach Pete any hateful opinions and often at dinner Pete would cook for his mother and they'd discuss the importance of trans visibility, #Blacklivesmatter, respecting someone's consent and intersectional feminism.

Dale Wentz was well accustomed to Pete bringing Patrick, Josh and Brendon around. Dale would give Josh advice on which stores had the best crop-tops for sale, giving Patrick the biggest hugs and best cups of coffee and let's just say when Brendon had 'special' problems Dale Wentz would scold him on the importance of sexual health.

»

Tyler didn't know how to sew, so him putting textiles as a subject probably wasn't a good idea but then again a lot of people come up with a lot ideas and sometimes they don't work out and sometimes they do, and sometimes the idea breaks up and leaves you lying on your bedroom floor crying wondering how the world and Gerard Way could be so cruel.

Tyler walked into his textiles classroom late, a result of helping Pete pick up all 145 of his mini erasers after the ever-so kind Brendon Urie threw them into a large bush; why does Pete need so many erasers? He doesn't even have or own a pencil, just erasers, Pete probably has more erasers than friends, heck Pete probably has more erasers than armpit hair.

Tyler tried to quietly open the door, falling over the carpet, the large creaking sound and thud on the floor caught everyone in the rooms attention.

"I'm Tyler, I'm new." he blurted out, face still pressed against the oddly rough carpet.

"You're also late." the teacher said pointing to a sewing machine in the corner "you can sit up back."

Tyler sat down a few giggles followed when he had half strutted, half ran to his sewing machine, his too-big beanie sliding down his brow.

"Hey I saw you sitting with Patrick, are you friends with Brendon Urie?"

"I am!" Tyler smiled, proud that everybody knew he had friends. His face slowly dropped as he watched the person who had just spoken to him start tapping the shoulder of the boy next to her.