Chapter 9

Chapter 9

And here's the next chapter woo.

I also would recommend you to read JavierGallego's story. It's so sad and so true. But it has a happy ending and I'm happy he decided to talk about me in the last chapter. READ IT!! :D

Lol

Ok back to mine. Woo Kuro and Shiroi are on a date now. I think a sex scene will happen in either one or two chapters. I've been reading a lot of boyXboy stories lately so I hope my sex scene skills will improve lol.

---------

You remember this place?" he said getting out of the car.

"Yeah." I follow him into the restaurant and he picks a table for us. I think it's the table we sat at last time. Wow he even remembers that? Well I guess I did act like an idiot when I asked him out that first time. So it could be memorable.

A waitress walks up to take out order for our drinks and I can tell she's staring at me the whole time with a flirty look on her face. And then she stares at Shiroi. Seems like she can't decide who she wants.

"Sorry, hon, we're gay." Shiroi points out.

"Oh ok," she looks disappointed. "Anyways, what would you like to drink?"

"Dr. Pepper." I said.

"Same."

She writes that down and walks away.

"That was mean of you." I said after she was gone.

"What? If I didn't tell her she would've staring at us seductively the whole time."

"True."

"Expect this a lot from now on though, comes with being part angel, part demon. Your the hottest guy for miles."

"That's gonna get annoying. Does that mean it'll be the same for gay guys?"

"Yes haha, you don't not know how many people have approached me, both male and female."

"That's funny."

The waitress comes back with our drinks. She puts them in front of us and takes out her pad and said, "What would you like to eat?"

I quickly look at the menu. "I would like the bacon cheeseburger, well-done."

She writes it down and turns to Shiroi.

"I just want fries."

She writes it down and walks away again.

"You not hungry?" I ask.

"Comes with being mostly demon, I don't usually eat."

"Oh."

"So..how long have you been gay?"

"Umm, I think all my life. I have dated girls but I never felt anything for them, I could never get excited from being with them. So I finalized I was gay at age 14. I came out to my parents and they immediately disowned me."

"That's harsh, kick there own son out at 14?"

"Yeah, I stayed with my grandma till I decided I was gonna move to America when I was 16."

"Why'd you decide to move here?"

"I kept running into my parents and every time they would talk to me saying if I went back to being straight they would take me back. Every time I told them I was never straight to begin with. I got tired of dealing with that and told my grandma I wanted to move to America so I didn't have to deal with them anymore."