Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Next chapter, I think this story is turning out pretty good. I didn't think I would be able to write a love story considering I don't even read them myself lol. Though I've been reading a lot of boyXboy stories lately :3.

Time for Kuro's date lol I wonder how it'll turn out.

------

To the right is a pic of Shiroi:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I get back to the house I start to get ready for the date. I figure I should stick to regular clothes I don't want to scare him off by wearing what I usually wear.

I hear a knock on the door, "Come in," I yell.

"Looks like you got plans tonight," my boss said.

I blushed, "Yeah. I met this guy at the cafe omg he was perfect."

"Are you talking about his looks or his personality?"

"Oh um, his looks, but I'm gonna find out his personality tonight."

"Ok, don't stay with him just cause he's hot ok?"

"Yeah I know." I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." I run down the stairs and open the door. "Hi Shiroi."

"Konbanwa (good evening)." he greeted.

Hmm he sounds so sexy when speaking in japanese.

"So this is your date?" My boss came up to the door.

"Kuro, who's this?"

"My boss, he's practically my father even though we aren't blood related."

"Oh ok, what about your real parents?"

"...they disowned me when I told them I was gay."

"Oh." he looks like he wished he never asked the question.

"You know what? Forget about that, let's get going."

"Yeah, let's go."

I grab his wrist and run to his car while waving bye to my boss.

After we get in the car I ask "So what are we gonna do?" I was practically jumping up and down in my seat. I usually don't act like this around a new guy, but this one felt different. I don't know how to describe it though.

Shiroi laughed, "Calm down Kuro, we're just going to the fanciest restaurant in town."

I stared at him with wide eyes and mouth gaped open. "Seriously!? You rich or something?"

"I own the place."

"Omg that's awesome, wait how old are you?"

"I'm 18."

"How in the world can you own a restaurant that fancy at the age of 18?"

"it was my dads, then he passed away and I took over."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"it's fine," we pull up in front of the restaurant. "We're here."

As we walk in I'm gaping at the place like a tourist, I've been anywhere nearly this fancy before.

"Ah Shiroi, is this the new kid you told me about?" a guy said as he walked up to us.

"Yep, Kuro, Tom. Tom, Kuro." We shake hands, I can't believe this is happening.

The Strange True Love (BoyXBoy) (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें