Diane x Shy!Male!Reader~ Tomatoes {Modern Time}

"Diane, can we p-please go already? King doesn't w-want me here!" The shy boy named (Y/N) quietly told the girl-sized giant. They were at a store buying clothes for the Giant. Since Merlin gave Diane a potion to make her small, Diane didn't have much to put on. So she and (Y/N) went to go buy her some clothes.
      "Aww, don't worry about King! He's just pissed that I didn't invite him! Boys, right?" She considered this a moment, then laughed. "No offence, right?" (Y/N) shook his head. "N-no."
      "C'mon, I think I have everything I need. Let's go to the fitting room." Diane led the way to the fitting room. (Y/N) waited outside the stall for Diane to try on the new outfit she wanted to buy. When she walked out of the stall she asked (Y/N), "So, how is it?" (Y/N) looked at Diane up and down twice before turning red. He quickly covered his nosebleed. Diane didn't seem to have noticed. "U-uhm g-great!" (Y/N) frantically told her.

She wore a pink crop top and boyshorts. Her hair was held in pigtails as always and she wore pink converse.

The warm liquid was dripping from his hand. As soon as Diane walked inside the stall again to change, (Y/N) quickly wiped his nosebleed with his sleeve. He didn't want Diane to realize that he liked her. No, he loved her.

For a while (Y/N) was madly in love with Diane. Since she had given up to win Meliodas's heart, he thought it was his time to make a move. But he was too shy around her.

Too shy.

Diane walked out of the stall again with a purple dress with blue flowers sown on the top by her breasts. Her cleavage somewhat hung out.

"So how about this? I think it brings out my eyes!" Diane giggled as she twirled for (Y/N).

Oh god, this only made (Y/N) aroused.

"U-uh. . . .it d-does!" He stuttered. Diane noticed.

"What's wrong? Oh jeez, is it the flowers?" She wrapped an arm around her waist, causing her breasts to pop out of her dress more. This made (Y/N) look.

And when reader-chan looked, Diane looked where he looked.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, at bit flustered. She had a dark layer of blush on her face. When the realization hit her like a truck, she walked up to (Y/N) and slapped him.

"You pervert! I thought you actually wanted to come to be a good friend, but now I see that you came to look at me like a pervert!" She clenched her teeth and charged back into the stall. She slammed the door. (Y/N) felt like someone just ripped his organs out of his chest. He felt absolutely awful.

He didn't want Diane to see him as a pervert. He wasn't a pervert, he just didn't know how to approach or react in situations like this, especially with her. He felt fine around Merlin, but Diane was different. He loved her dearly.

(Y/N) slowly approached the stall and knocked on the door. Diane sniffed and choked out, "Leave me alone." (Y/N) felt like his heart was torn to a million shards. He shouldn't have done what he did. He regret it.

"L-look, Diane. I-I didn't mean to make y-you feel u-uncomfortable. I-I'm sorry." (Y/N) sincerely told Diane. There was a moment of silence before the door opened. Diane stood there with tears streaming down her face.

Diane ran to (Y/N) and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry for assuming! I-I didn't realize that you chose to came here to be a good friend." Tears continued to stream down her face.  (Y/N) hugged Diane back and sighed. "I-I'm sorry as well." Diane pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. He wiped her tears away and smiled back at her. Then realization struck him and he blushed furiously. He moved away. "I'm so sorry!" She giggled softly. "It's okay, (Y/N)." He still kept apologizing.

"Wait, Diane. . ?" (Y/N) asked. She turned to him. "Yeah?" His face turned redder. "I-I. . ." He didn't know how to tell her about his feelings. Then Diane leaned closer to (Y/N). "I like you, (Y/N)." She blushed and gave him a peck on his cheek. He completely froze, and he fell back and fainted. Diane flinched. "Ow." She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Boys."

**Oh...my...God...FINALLY! Sorry this was short but THIS IS A SCHOOL NIGHT. THANKS FOR READING AND BEING PATIENT!**