Meliodas x Forgotten!Sin!Reader~ Captain?

**Hope you like it!!**

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/A) = Your Animal
(Y/S) = Your Sin
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color

**Third POV**

      You had waken up to the temptation of throwing up. You looked around the small, dimly lit comcrete room with a monotone expression on your face. You had been imprisoned for 7 years, when you were only 12 years old. As the forgotten Eighth Sin, people questioned whether you were alive or dead. You were never fed, you never showered, and you couldn't move at all because of the chains.
      You knew ever another Sin was alive, but hearing their voices in your head made you crunch your nose up and form tears in your lifeless, (E/C) eyes. You missed your friends, every single one. You respected them. But they left you. They left you to be captured. But he said he would come back. He said so.
      Meliodas was the only person you trusted your life to. Yes, he would act stupid and perverted or immature at times around Merlin and Diane. You knew that was how he greeted people, as Gowther explained it. You chuckled at the thought. Gowther was pretty intelligent for a puny-looking boy.

      Keys could be heard rustling and jingling at the door. Chains fell to the ground with a thud as the door swung open. A short and slender yet muscular figure stood at the doorway. A taller more muscular figure lurked behind him. The guards lay unconscious or lifeless on the floor behind them.
      "Aye, captain. Isn't that our pal (Y/N) The (Y/A) Sin of
(Y/S)?" a raspy yet deep voice asked.
      Captain? Is that--
      "Ban? C-captain? Is that you?" you asked with quivering lips. They came. They're here.

  "Shh, it's ok. Hang in there," a more gentle voice spoke.
      Meliodas sniffled as he walked closer to you. You already had tears streaming down your face before Ban walked in the room behind Meliodus. They both had shocked and stiffened looks on their faces as they started down at you.
     You were wearing a dirty pair of sweat pants and a ripped up crop top. You had cuts, bruises and gashes all over your body. You smelled of dead corpse and was as skinny as Gowther's puny noodle arms. You still had curves but your rib cage was visible.
Your (H/C) hair was messed up and never combed. You looked awful. Chains were tied around your arms and legs that connected to a wooden board. Most of the chains around you went through your arms and legs. Blood dripped down every chain.
      "I'm gonna say this the nicest way possible, (Y/N). You look like crap." Ban's ruby eyes glowed in the dark, which burned your eyes.
     "Many of us thought you were--" Ban stopped himself. He didn't want to say that word. You knew why. Meliodas stood quiet, sniffing every now and then as Ban spoke to you.
     You had been trapped in the dark for years your pupils have gotten use to the darkness. The lights in the hallways shined on you. You groaned.
      "It's ok, (Y/N). You're gonna be okay. I promised you." Meliodas finally broke the awkward silence. He sounded like he was going to cry, almost unsure if you'll survive the pain if they remove your chains. But he never cries. Not even when he lost Hawk to Oslo, King's dark hound.
      "Captain, Ban. I missed you guys so much!" You nearly screamed in joy but kept your voice level low. You wanted to ask them so many questions, but this was not the right time at all. Meliodas and Ban got the chains off of you and embraced braced you in a hug. A few sniffles escaped you and Meliodas. Ban just sighed in sadness.
"Well, let's go." You three walked out.

      "C-captain?" You quietly spoke breaking the awkward silence and tension. Meliodas turned to you with an eyebrow raised.

  "Yes, (Y/N)?" You sighed. You didn't want to tell him at this moment, but if it's not now it's never. You clutched your fists together.
     "I . . . I love you. I have s-since I-I first met you." You bluntly but embarrassingly said. Ban chuckled. Meliodas stayed quiet.
      "C'mon, captain. Say something to your little 'senpai.'" Meliodas grabbed Ban's throat. Ban gave Meliodas a smirk as he held onto Meliodas's arms. You glared.
      "She is not my senpai. Keep your mouth shut. Captain's orders." He released Ban. Ban laughed.
      "Jeez, since when are you so serious?" Ban brushed his shoulders and red jacket.
      "He told you to be quiet," you firmly told Ban. He scoffed and said, "Alright, (Y/N)." You three were silent for a while.

      You looked at Meliodas. He had a tear running down his face as he looked straight ahead. He walked the halls with Ban behind you and him.
      Why was he crying?
"Captain?" You felt sympathy for him.
"You don't need to address me as captain. Call me Meliodas." Meliodas bluntly said.
"Meliodas," you addressed him again, "could you tell me what happened while I was imprisoned?" Meliodas managed a smile.
"It's kind of a long story."
"I would love to hear everything."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

**I hope you enjoyed the first one shot!!**