Vocaloid to Human World

Miku woke up in a day when she's not a Vocaloid/Android.

"Umpt~! Morning Gu-- Guys??" Miku wondered and look carefully at her surroundings. She looked at her room, seeing not a sight of her machine (it is the thing that connects to her earphones), She got ears, She got normal sleeping clothes and she got all the things that a human being have. "E=ehhhh??!!!!!" Miku suddenly fell on her knees. After that the door suddenly wide opened seeing a familiar face, Miku surprised "What's going on here??" "Mikuo... nii..." "What happened to you?" asked Mikuo with a worried face. "Mikuo~nii!! Is this a dream??" Miku suddenly push herself towards her brother, "What are you talking about?? Don't tell me you're dreaming you're prince charmming..." then after those words, Miku suddenly blushed "N-no it isn't!!!" "HAHAHA!! I knew it.." and that Miku was speechless "Anyway.. You're friends are waiting outside for you so you'd better hurry up..." "E-ehhhh???" then Miku quick gone to the bethroom.

...

Miku's POV:

Why in the world I get here??

...

Mikuo's POV:

Miku~nee is such a laugh out..

...

After getting bath up, dressed up, whatsoever up she had finished herself already. "I'm going, Mikuo~nii!!" Miku suddenly exclaimed, "Ok.. See you later!" after that Miku opened the door and went outside.

Outside:

"O-oi! Morning Miku~chan..." Len said the smiled. "Good Morning, Miku~chan!!" Rin suddenly exclaimed, "Rin~nee..." then len looked at Rin seriously "What? I said Good Morning..." Rin said with an expression of cuteness (KAWAII for japanese) "Yeh.. Rin~chan's right.." Miku said the added "Can I ask you both a question?" then both answered in a unison "HM? Sure...".

...

Miku's POV:

Oh no, What how should I asked them that "How'd we turned like this instead of androids?".. THAT'S CRAZY TALK!