Here they come

Narrator's POV
~
You have a good feeling about the new monsters coming up from the underground. You were excited to have this big change happen! The thought of finally meeting a new race is great, a new type of buddy, a new type of...crush? No...you're too busy for that, you have to focus on your academics!

"Dude! I can't wait for the monsters to arrive!" Your brother from another mother, BFAM for short, said.

"I know right?! I really want to learn more about their culture and how their society works differently from ours. What are the differences between our bodies functionalities and theirs? I have so many questions!" You said excitedly as the both of you got into a deep conversation about what it could be like, how to convert monster ages to human ages, if the monsters have equality towards genders and sexualities, if they even have genders...you guys barely know anything about monsters but ya'll, mostly you, really liked the idea of monsters being introduced into your daily lives.

"Man, what about their educati-" before you could even finish your sentence, another one of your friends bursted into your dorm. This time it was a gal pal. A sin sister. "gUYS!" She screeched like a pterodactyl as you and your BFAM looked at the excited girl.

"Sup?" Your BFAM said. Y'know what, let's just give you his name, Joseph (also named Hoeseph).

"I know how you guys have each a skeleton aesthetic blog on tumblr and all, but let me just say, SKELETONS ARE CONSIDERD MONSTERS AND THEY'RE OH-SO FUCKING REAL!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Let's give her a name too, Mimei! Mei for short!

"OH SHIT, WHAT?!" You shouted, not even caring if the entire college dorm heard you guys scream in excitement.

"I'm goING TO BEFRIEND ONE IF ONE ENDS UP COMING TO OUR COLLEGE!" Joseph said as you were all amazed that skeletons were coming to this school. Lucky for the three of you, two totally spooky, pun loving, spaghetti making skeletons had chosen to attend your school.

-
Thank you Mokori-Kun  for correctin and helping me created some if the characters! ^w^