conversation 17 + !

"daddy, been so long since ive had your cock, wanna suck you first" niall breathes between the passionate kiss, one of his hands tangled in harrys hair while the other trailed up the back of his shirt.

harry hummed something along the lines of "later" as he pressed the lower halves together, showing his baby girl that he was getting harder by the minute.

niall had had enough of "taking it slow" he wanted harry now and my god he was going to get harry now. he gained enough leverage to slowly roll them over, only then pulling away from the kiss.

they were back to the position they had started in, niall straddling harry, grinding on him. harry moved to palm niall under his skirt, but his hands were swatted away and niall moved down so that he was straddling harrys legs.

"now lets get these off of you daddy" he spoke almost innocently as he teasingly unbuttoned and unzipped harrys skinnies, tugging them down to his thighs before getting off his legs for a moment so that harry could kick them off. he left harrys boxers on as he straddled harrys legs again, holding eye contact as he leaned down and pressed soft kisses to harrys clothed dick.

"baby girl dont tease me, i need your mouth on my cock" harry breathed out, moving a hand to nialls hair, running though it before caressing his face softly. this made niall lean into his touch, pressing a kiss to the palm of harrys hand.

"fine, but only because i really miss your cock" niall hummed, pulling down harrys boxers, smiling once he saw harrys large cock spring out of his boxers.

he took it into his hand and slowly kitten licked the too, making harry gasp and move his hand back to the blonds hair, tugging on hit slightly once niall finally took his cock into his mouth.

"goddamn kitten, almost forgot how nice your mouth feels on my cock." harry moaned out softly as he lightly pressed niall farther down on his cock, only stopping when he felt niall gag slightly. niall pulled back fully before sucking on the tip, tongue dipping into the slit. harry bucked up his hips shallowly, not wanting to fuck nialls mouth today, he wanted this to last.

the younger boy pushed himself as far as he could, eyes watering as he took almost all of harrys cock into his mouth. harry was moaning praises, gasping out that he need to be inside niall, now.

niall coughed softly as he pulled off, lips slick with spit. he decided to tease harry slightly by slowly pulling away and slipping off his croptop, unzipping his skirt.

"baby hurry, daddy needs you on his cock" harry spoke with a hum, wrapping a hand around his dick, stroking lazily as he watched his boyfriend strip down to his panties.

"yes sir" niall giggled, sliding off his panties as he grabbed his bottle of lube from his drawer. he straddled harry again and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, letting harry snake his tongue into his mouth while he popped the cap of the lube. he squirted some on his hand and reached behind him to coat harrys dick in lube.

"ni, dont you need to be prepped." niall shook his head and grabbed harrys hand with his own, leading it to his ass. harry easily slipped in two fingers which made niall groan softly.

"daddy, you underestimate me, i had this planned already" niall smirked, pressing their lips together again as he pulled harrys hand away from his hole and lined up the tip instead. slowly but surely he lowered himself down onto harrys cock, moaning lowly as he hid his face in his boyfriends neck.

once harry was fully inside him he took a moment to adjust before raising himself again coming back down.

"fuck its been a while" niall spoke between moans as he bounded slowly, his pace soon quickening as he led harrys hand to his own neglected cock.

soon enough niall was bouncing on harrys cock quickly, hitting his prostate every time he went down. hed stop every so often and just grind his hips with the brunets cock in him, he liked this time the best, harry would thrust his hips up shallowly, pushing his boyfriend over the edge. niall came with a long drawn out moan of 'daddy' , cum coating his boyfriends hand and chest.

harry came soon after inside niall, thrusting up into him a few more times and gripping his waist hard enough to leave slight bruises.

niall collapsed on harrys chest, in his own cum. he giggled and leaned up slightly and pressed a soft kiss to harrys neck.

"mmm that was nice" niall hummed with a blissed out smile, nuzzling into harrys neck.

"very nice, missed this" harry replied, slowly pulling out of niall with a sigh.

"yknow, we should probably get cleaned up" harry spoke and ran a hand through his princess's hair, when he didnt get a response he looked down to see that niall had already passes out.

"looks like im stuck with clean up duty" he rolled his eyes before slipping out from under niall, going to get a warm wet towel to clean them up.

-----------------------------------------------
double update tomorrow !!!!