conversation 11 ! +

princess niall ✬: harry, daddy im bored

daddy harry ✧: sorry baby girl im in class

daddy harry ✧: sorry umm i mean boy

daddy harry ✧: baby boy

princess niall ✬: nonono baby girl is nice

princess niall ✬: very nice

daddy harry ✧: good because im not rlly srry

princess niall ✬: say it again

daddy harry ✧: hmm ?

princess niall ✬: call me baby girl again

daddy harry ✧: baby girl are you getting off on this ?

princess niall ✬: maaaaybe

daddy harry ✧: damn i wish i was with you instead of class, i wish your mom hadnt grounded you

daddy harry ✧: youre probably spread out on your bed in your fucking panties

daddy harry ✧: you probably have two fingers up your pretty little ass

daddy harry ✧: im trying my best not to get hard but i cant get the image of you moaning out my name, begging for my cock in your pretty little ass

princess niall ✬: daddy i need you so bad right now

princess niall ✬: [ image from camera ]

R
+

harry held in a groan as he saw the picture niall had just sent, fuck he needed to get out of there. just as he was about to reply he heard someone in front of him clearing his throat and the people around him snickering.

harry gulped before slowly looking up to see his professor ( mr. cowell ) with his palm open, waiting for harry to place his phone in the professors hand.

with a defeated sigh he locked it and sadly dropped it in mr. cowell's palm, who then proceeded to place it under the already on elmo.

"looks like mr. styles here thinks that being on his phone is more important than passing my class" mr. cowell speaks, pressing the home button and showing the lock screen which was a picture of him and niall they had taken a few days ago. harry was pressing a kiss to nialls cheek with a blushing niall looking into the camera with a wide smile.

there were people laughing across the room along with a few people cooing at the picture. mr. cowell rolled his eyes and swiped the screen.

"password styles" he spoke looking up at harry.

"thirteen ninety-nine  " harry sighed as he spoke, looking up from his hands as the professor put it in

"backstory behind it?" cowell asked as he covered the iphone screen, not showing what was on it until harry answered

"my boyfriend's birthday is september thirteenth, ninety-nine" harry said after a moment, ignoring the expressions of his classmates at how young his boyfriend is.

"that would make him, what, sixteen?" cowell asked, slightly shocked when harry nodded and covered his face once again. "thats a bit of an age gap, kinda illegal" he hummed uncovering the screen to show niall and harrys conversation.

"looks like youre screwed," louis, harrys best friend, spoke from behind him with a soft laugh "i know what youre into, looks like the rest of the university will too"

after a few minutes of being humiliated, harry looked up at the screen right as cowell was about to scroll down to the picture niall had just sent him.

"no! nonono! stop please do not scroll down anymore! i dont care if you humiliate me, but dont you dare go down anymore, you are not going to humiliate my my boyfriend!" harry spoke suddenly, bolting out of his seat and rushing to his professor, snatching the phone from under the elmo and clearing out his app and locking his phone.

"mr. styles what are you doing?!" mr. cowell spoke with a bewildered expression.

"keeping you from seeing something you shouldnt." harry spoke coldly, stuffing his phone in his pocket and going back to his seat, glaring at anyone who looked at him.

"nice save, daddy" louis teased as harry sat down, earning him a halfhearted slap in the face

"piss off, go suck zayns dick or something" harry mumbled back as he slumped in his seat and ran a hand down his face, paying attention as cowell continued the lesson for the day.

-----------------------------------------------

edit- the only reason harry lets cowell into his phone is bc thats what happens in his class if youre on your phone, theres no way around it