conversation 16 + !

liam had already ran out the front door when niall walked downstairs, smiling wide when he saw harry leaning against his door frame

"hazzy!" niall spoke happily as he jogged the rest of the way to his boyfriend, throwing his small arms around harrys neck and standing on his toes to bury his face in harrys neck.

with a chuckle harry wrapped his arms around nialls lower back, pressing soft kisses to his wild hair.

"hi princess, missed you so much" harry mumbled softly, kicking the door shut with his foot and locking it while somehow still hugging niall.

niall giggled and pulled away slightly, pursing his lips a little as he looked up at his boyfriend, expecting a kiss.

harry chuckled and pressed their lips together softly, smiling against the youngers lips when he felt hands pulling him down farther and niall pressing himself closer.

" missed you too, but we've got a few days alone together and this is like the first time ive seen you in two weeks and i really just need you. like right now"

nialls words were muffled as he pressed kisses along harrys jawline and neck

harry rolled his eyes and pushed his boyfriend away a little more.

"in a little, show me around, i wanna see your room" harry pat nialls ass softly as motivation and ignored the pout coming from the younger as he took harrys hand and led him up the stairs to his room.

harry smiled wide when he entered nialls room, it was so, so niall. the bedspread was a soft rosy pink with his baby blue sheets, a couple stuffed animals on the bed, clothes thrown in the laundry bin, plush tan carpet, pictures of him and his friends scattered across the walls, a desk on one side of the room, and a large plasma tv suspended on the wall.

unknowingly he started laughing softly

"whatre you laughing at?!" niall spoke with a frown, turning towards harry.

"baby its nothing, your room is just so you" harry wrapped an arm around nialls waist causing the blond to blush wildly and press his face into his boyfriends chest with a soft 'oh'

after a moment or so he pulled away and sat on his bed, opening his legs and gestured for harry to stand between his legs.

"princess we have days together, slow down, how about you stand up and let me look at you huh?" niall pouted at harrys words but stood up none the less, smoothing out his skirt.

"do a little twirl for daddy" niall giggled and did a twirl showing off his new outfit he had gotten the other day.

"and your panties?" harry asked with a slight smirk as niall lifted his skirt to show his pretty black panties

harry hummed in approval and placed his hand on nialls ass, squeezing softly. niall turned around and smiled innocently before placing his hands on harrys chest, slowly turning them around so that harry was the one with his back to the bed.

"yknow," niall pushed harry onto the bed with a surprising amount of force, straddling his waist and hiking up his skirt a little more.

"daddy, its been weeks since ive had you inside of me. ive missed you and your cock so much" as niall spoke he slowly began to rock his hips down onto harrys, grinding softly at first.

"and since ive had to deal with my fingers for that long, i think i deserve the real thing." he spoke matter of factly, leaning down to suck love bites onto harrys neck over the faded ones he had left the last time.

"you think so?" harry groaned out, hands gripping his boyfriends waist, pushing him down harder. niall nodded in response and moaned softly, slowly unbuttoning the last few buttons on harrys shirt.

"if you say so baby girl" harry groaned lowly and pulled niall from his neck, crashing their lips together as he flipped them over, slipping a hand up nialls skirt and to his ass.

-----------------------------------------------
:-) see ya next weekend