36.

🌫memory🌫
"Come on baby eat the carrots please." I said doing the choo choo train.
Jackson spit it all over me then laughed.
"Ha-ha-ha your so funny." I said grabbing the towel wiping my face.
"Baby baby baby baby come here." Aaliyah called my name.
"Coming babe." I said. "Come on my sweet little angel." I said picking up Jackson.
"Baby!" Aaliyah yelled.
I ran up the stairs keeping Jackson balanced on me.
"The baby is coming." She yelled getting out the bed grabbing her stomach.
"Yay yay yay." I jumped up and clapped.
"Nigga take me to damn hospital now!" She spat in my face.
"I'm sorry baby." I said covering up Jackson ears.
I grabbed my phone and keys and we left.
I helped Aaliyah into the car.
That lady was a curse word book.
"Here baby put these on and listen to kidsbop." I said putting his headphones on full volume.
"Alright baby we're gonna have a baby." I smiled at Aaliyah.
"Nigga I'm not playing you I will cut your hair off take me to the hospital NOW!" She looked into my eyes.
My eyes widen I put my hair into a high bun so she didn't have any ideas.
I put my foot to the pedal and we made it to the hospital in no time.
Some nurses already knew what was going on so they put her in a wheelchair and zoomed her through.
I took my phone out and recorded.
"We're bout to have the baby guys." I said smiling in the camera.
I grabbed Jackson's hand and he followed.
"I'll take you son till after the birth if that's alright?" The nurse said smiling.
"Go ahead be my guest." I said laughing.
"Bye little man." I waved off.
But he was to busy flirting with the nurse.
I laughed.
We went into her room and she was dilating.
"Baby I want this baby out like now." She said laughing.
"Your attitude so much better." I said smirking.
"They put me on this medicine." She said laughing.
"Oh so your high." I said laughing.
"Baby I gotta confession." She said barely opening up her eyes.
"What's that." I said laughing.
"I ate all the icecream. She started crying. "I'm so sorry just forgive me don't leave me." She said grabbing my hand.
"Baby." I tried to hold in my laughter because she was dead serious. "I'm not leaving you over some icecream." I said squeezing her hand lightly.
"Good cause it's still in there." She said laughing.
"Ha-ha you got me." I said laughing.
"Forreal you thought this was real." She asked smiling.
"Yeah I did." I chuckled.
"Well it is." She said seriously with a straight face.
"Oh." I said softly.
"Kidding." She said laughing.
Oh my god I am so weak.
"Alright miss I think you are ready." The nurse said spreading her legs.
"Yay" she said sarcastically.
I shook my head and laughed.
"Alright baby grab my hand." I said smiling.
She grabbed it.
I was so excited because in the hospital to find out the sex of the baby. We couldn't see because the baby always had its legs close so we could never tell. So it was fun like a mystery game.
"OH GOD JESUS." She screamed as the baby's head came out.
My hand was purple.
"alright babe other hand." I said trying to get out her grip.
I gave her the other hand.
"GET THIS DEMON SEED OUT OF ME." She shouted as with that the baby popped out.
"It's a girl." The nurses yelled.
"Awwww." I said I watched as the nurse cleaned her.
"What?" Aaliyah cried frowning up.
🌫memory ends🌫
*beep beep beep*
There was silence in the room but all I could hear was the machine.
"It was so funny when you found out it was a girl." I said grabbing her hand smiling.
"You wanted another boy. You said girls are expensive." I said laughing.
I felt someone's presence at the door. I turned around it was Tyler and Oliver.
"Man." Tyler said and ran up and hugged me.
I broke down in tears.
"Man this can't be happening." I cried soaking his shirt.
"Man it's all good." He said patting my back.
I felt a warm liquid reach my back he was crying to.
I saw Oliver talking to my kids and my mom.
I released and ran to Oliver.
"I'm so sorry Jacob." His voice cracked.
I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.
"Daddy what happened to mommy." I heard Olivia ask.
I let go and I bend down to her heigh and grabbed her arms.
"Mom is not good right now." I said sniffling. "But mommy is strong she is fighting for her life so all we can do right now baby is pray and wait." I said looking into her eyes I saw tears form and I wiped them.
"When is mommy coming back." She asked wiping her eye with the back of her hand.
"Baby I don't know." I said hugging her.
Then my big little man Jackson came up to me.
"Don't worry dad mama is gonna live." He said smiling at me.
"Yeah I know your tougher than me your not even crying." I laughed hugging him.
I saw my mom blowing her nose.
"Mom." I said and ran into her arms.
"I'm so sorry my dear." She said rubbing my back.
"Mom I actually loved somebody for once and didn't hoe around and now she may not come back." I said crying harder. "I knew there was something different from her since the first time I saw her." I said calming down. "She was just so beautiful." I said glancing over at her.
"I know baby." She said wiping my tears.
I walked over to Aaliyah.
"Baby were ready when you are." I said kissing her forehead and sat down waiting for anything.
-----30 mins later-----
Everyone left but Oliver. My mom left because of the kids needed sleep. Tyler left because he had work in the morning but he was coming straight after work.
Oliver stayed he didn't have a job and he wanted to support me.
Oliver was always my favorite.
Shhh don't tell Tyler.
The doctor came in with a clipboard.
"Mr.Sparks your wife was hit in the area where memory is stored." He said putting all his weight on one foot. "So let's say she does live she probably won't remember a thing, only remember waking up in the hospital." He said sighing.
"Is there anything we can do about it." I asked wiping the snot out of my nose.
"You could keep talking about memories and everything will eventually come flooding back." He said smiling. "In some cases it just so happens that the person comes out the way the person normally was." He said moving some papers on his clipboard.
"Matter of fact to even help they tigger by really good memories like weddings and birth and birthdays and all that good stuff." He smiled.
"Thank you Doctor so much." I weakly smiled.
He smiled and nodded then walked out.
"See man everything is gonna be fine." Oliver said patting my back smiling.