29.

----Jacobs POV----
I haven't seen Aaliyah in 2 days.
She's stopping by today to grab the rest of her clothes.
*ding dong*
I answer the door looking my best. I let my hair down so I could hopefully pull her back.
I open the door she was wearing a sports bra and some sweats with her hair in a bun she sweaty I'm guessing she was exercising.
"Hey come in" I weakly smile and opened the door.
She walked in looking at me for a second and went upstairs I followed her.
"Hey can we talk for a second?" I asked grabbing her arm.
"Make it quick Chance is waiting" she rolled her eyes pulling a ear bud out.
"I miss you a lot Aaliyah---" I started before she cut me off.
"Cut to the chase" she said snapping her fingers shaking her leg as she searched through her drawers.
"Can we talk about what happened the other day" I said sitting on the bed watching her grab her stuff one by one.
"What is there to talk about" she said throwing her clothes in the suitcase.
"I'm sorry what I did, but what about when you cheated did I get mad? yes, but did I just break up with you and leave?no. When you crack a phone did you throw it away and by a new one?" I said using one of Adrian's quote on her.
"No" she said folding her arms stopping what she's doing and looking at me.
"You kept it right?" I said looking down.
"Yes" she said putting one arm down.
"I'm the cracked phone Aaliyah,me Aaliyah me" I said grabbing her hand and holding it.
"Well guess what when I cheated on you. You gave me a second chance and I never messed up since. I knew you deserved a second chance you didn't care and you messed up again. This isn't baseball Jacob three strikes your out.
This is one more chance and your out. When you destroyed your second chance you broke the phone Jacob the phone is broke and in the trash now Jacob" she said releasing her hand and zipping up the suitcase.
I took deep thought in what she said.
"Well you know you can always repair the phone" I said weakly smiling.
"You know I thought about till I realized that the phone was trash anyway I can find a new better one" she said hanging on the doorframe.
Ouch.
That hurt.
"We have a divorce meeting tommorow at 12:00pm don't be late the earlier the quicker" she said walking downstairs.
"What if I don't show?" I asked walking downstairs being cocky.
"Well you never know I might just repair my phone" she said shaking her head before closing the door.
I looked outside and saw chance in the car and she hopped in a drove off.
I got in my car.
I drove over to my mom's house to go pick up Olivia and Jackson.
Me and Aaliyah's song came on the radio.
I turned it off I missed her so much.
I mean I really messed up I wanted to make it up I her I really did.
If I had one more chance I swear I won't blow it.
I arrived to the house and rung the doorbell.
"Hey mom" I said walking in.
"Hey baby" she said hugging me.
I walked in and saw Olivia and Jackson playing around with my dad.
"Daddy" they yelled in unison.
I bent down and gave them a hug.
"You guys ready to go?" I said picking them both up.
"No I wanna stay with g-Ma" Olivia pouted.
"Alright I'll pick y'all up tommorow y'all Comin home Forreal Forreal" I said laughing.
I hugged them and walked out.
I went home and went upstairs.
I looked Aaliyah left her favorite pair of shoes on the floor.
This is the perfect opportunity for me to talk to her.
I took the shoes put them in the seat next to me and drove to Chance's place.
I pulled up on the block(I'm sorry I had to💀)
I got out hesitant to ring the doorbell I took a brave leap and rung the doorbell.
"What do you want Jacob?" I heard her soft voice call out in annoyance.
"Your heels" I said huskily.
She opened the door and took them and closed the door.
"Aaliyah can we talk for a minute"
(Omg these song references got me weak)
She swung the door open.
"You have 20 minutes exactly spill" she set a timer and everything.
"Look I did it because I I was hungry" I said trying to give her a hint.
"Nigga there was plenty of cinnamon rolls downstairs" she said rolling her eyes resting her chin on her hand.
"Not that hungry but the kids really changed us and I missed the old us." I said trying to grab her hand.
She dodged it.
"I always thought us having kids would bring us together but I guess I was wrong" she said looking down shaking her head wiping a tear.
"You know what it did here I want you do something make two list for me okay" I said sitting up straight getting ready to do my plan.
"What's that" she said sounding interested.
"On one list write all the bad things about me on the other list write good things about me. I've been looking at these marriage counseling exercises I think we should try them before we get a divorce finish this activity and we'll do the other." I said looking into her eyes trying to talk her into it.
"Jacob I don't have time for this" she said scoffing.
"You have to make time, I'm really trying Aaliyah I just need your help this relationship Is teamwork I can't do it alone." I said grabbing her hand she accepted.
"Alright fine Jacob you have two weeks tops to fix our relationship" she said releasing getting up.
"Thank you Aaliyah I won't screw up" I said throwing my hands around her.
"Yeah yeah" she said hugging me back.
"I love you" I said holding both of her hands looking into her eyes.
"I know" she said rolling her eyes playfully and went inside.
"See you at 12?" She said questionably.
"See you at 12" I confirmed.
I walked to my car I was so filled with pride and joy.
I went home and started on my list.
I only had 3 bad things on my list. I had at least 46 on my good list.
I was gonna win her back for sure.