3.

"Hey Aaliyah I didn't know you lived here" I said nervously.
Things were hells of a lot different out of school.
I seem all big and bad but I was soft and sensitive.
"Surprise" she exclamied and shook her hands.
Oliver was being weird af.
He kept staring at her.
I think this nigga fallin for her.
She didn't even seem to notice that Oliver was staring into her soul. I seriously wanted him to chill.
She was wearing shorts with a tank top.
Her boobs were poppin out.
Her hair or maybe weave was flowing down to her shoulder. She look beautiful af.
Shawty was Finna be my Beyonce.
"So what brings you guys here?" She asked leaning on the door.
I chuckled softly.
"Well we're throwing a party and your invited" Oliver said then winked. I rolled my eyes. This nigga gettin on my nerves.
"You guys wanna come in" she said moving out of the way.
"Yeah" we said smiling.
We walked in it smelt like roses
"Mama" she said with a Jamaican accent.
Her mom starting speaking this language I was like Df.
When Aaliyah spoke I wAtched her tongue roll as she spoke every single word.
She was beautiful. My god.
Have mercy.
"Did you guys want anything?" Her mother asked. Her mom was hot too. I guess it ran in the family.
"You" I said.
"Yogurt!" I shouted.
"I said yogurt" I scratched my head and forced a laugh. She laughed and got me some strawberry Greek yogurt.
We sat in the living room and watched a movie.
I sat next to Aaliyah. She smelt like roses and strawberries.
Aaliyah got up and went to the kitchen to make some smores when she came back.
"Oh yeah I hope u added extra chocolate to mine" Oliver said then winked. Ohhhmygawddd this nigga Finna get it.
She sat back down and took a bite of her smores.
She had white marshmallow oozing down her mouth as she talked. She licked it off. I immediately wanted to kiss her.
Nigga chill tf out we just met today. Wait a couple of weeks get to know her first.
When the movie was over we got ready to leave.
"Hopefully I'll be Seeing more of you" I said then I kissed her hand.
"Definitely" she said smiling.
We walked out and went back to my house.
"Hey baby where you been?" My mom asked me.
"Minding my business something you should try one day." I rolled my eyes.
"Why-y-y are you so rude to me" she was about to sob
Again.
"Oh my god mom please don't we got company go upstairs with that" I sighed.
"You always disrespect me why?!" She sobbed screaming.
"Nigga chill it ain't that serious. Damn Ma you stress over nun." Seeing her cry didn't give me no remorse.
"Baby I love you" she said grabbing my hands.
"Okay" I laughed and took my hands out of her reach. We all walked upstairs.
"Mane my bad about all this my mama stay trippin" I explained to them.
"Nah mane it's Ight" Tyler explained.
I look outside the window I see Aaliyah she was picking out weeds from her garden. She bend down and oh my gawd. You already know. My party was tomorrow it was going to be bomb asf. I wonder what she gone wear I hope she wear a nice fitted dress that shows off her curves and some shoes that compliment her outfit. I noticed Tyler didn't really flirt with her. I wonder why though. "Aye Tyler you and Aaliyah cool? You seem kinda quiet around her" i asked.
"Yeah I'm talking to her older sister though." He said smirking.
"Nigga why ain't you tell us" I smiled and playfully punch him.
"I don't know man I wanted to keep it low-key we all know Oliver got a big mouth" he said groaning.
Oliver didn't say anything he just rolled his eyes.
I took outside and see this thirsty nigga Evan outside talking to her. She was textin while he was talkin
Aaliyah😍:
Hey.
I smirked textin me while walkin go him.
Me: hey girl.
Aaliyah😍: I'm hella bored.
Me: I can see
I smirked I didn't even realize what I just said. She looked at my window I dropped so hard. Omg my heart was racing. "Umm you Ight man?" Tyler asked me scratching his head.
"I'm good" I said.
Aaliyah😍: I thought u were watching me for a second😂😂.
Me: haha nah isn't that like stalking💀💀.
Did that make me a weird creepy ass nigga?
Bear with me folks it is hard to find pictures.