Perfect?

Two weeks afterward
Everything was going perfect me and Neymar are getting along so well and I can't wait to tell him about the baby today at the game. I even suggested Barcelona president Neymar as a left wing hopefully he does get an audition
Neymar
I am so excited about the game today not even nervous I am sure we will win
, the game was over and and we won I was looking for jas in the crowd since she told me she has amazing news to tell me after the game, my eyes caught the blonde chick that I was in bed with she gestured me to come over to hers and so I asked security to bring her back stage Coz I didn't want any rumours starting" what does she want?" I thought to myself .
Backstage the blonde girl walked up to me she looked really nervous ' um can I talk to you?' She asked nervously and I just said ' sure but make it quick my girlfriend wouldn't be happy about you visiting' I said taking my shirt off , the girl' eyes were teary and she looked like she was about to cry ' I am pregnant ' she whispered , at that moment I felt as if my heart sunk . ' SORRY? ' I said looking at her in surprise ' I am pregnant' she said playing. With her fingers and her eyes were glued to the floor .
' um wha' I said scratching the back of my head , this is bad news jas will leave maybe but I hope she doesn't since I did tell her about this girl and she has always told me she wouldn't leave no matter what.
' is .. Is it mine?' I said stuttering ' yeah it is ' she said she was about to cry in tears ' if you don't want it I could get an abortion and no one would know not even your girlfriend ' she said I can tell she was trying to be considerate but she definitely didn't like the idea ' no , no we aren't getting an abortion' I said Coz I really don't agree with abortions.
' so um what are we going to do?' She asked ' we will take care of it .. It's our baby after all, we are not together but we need to work together to raise our baby' I said smiling to her which she returned ' thank you for not pressuring me into abortion or anything' tears were flooding down her cheek I guess this is too emotional.
' no problem , I am gonna have to go but write down all your contact information ' I said giving her my phone and she smiled . I was terrified but happy at the same time I AM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!i can't wait to tell my family.

As we said goodbye I turned around jas jumped on me and kissed me, I love this girl , ' I have some amazing news to tell you ' she said with her hands on my neck ' can I talk to you first? ' I said nervously and she looked at me confused ' you know the blonde girl I had a one night stand with' I said and she nodded ' she was here'  ' oh okay , maybe she liked football-' I cut her off' she said she was pregnant ' I said studying jas face.

Her face went blank did a second but then she punched my arm playfully ' stop joking around , it's not funny' she said smiling ' I am not' her smile disappeared again and I had a serious look on my face , her face was blank showed no expression but her eyes were watery .

Jas

I didn't know how to feel sad , disappointed happy for him or what . What about our baby ' I am gonna leave ' i said I didn't wanna shed one single tear here ' your breaking up with me ?!'Neymar said looking a bit angry and surprised ' no...I never said that, I don't know what I am gonna do I just need time for myself .
I was about to exit the door when Rafa ran up to me ' DID YOU TELL NEYMAR ABOUT THE PREGNANCY?' She said happily but then she noticed I was about to cry ' can we talk later please I just need time for myself now' she just nodded and patted my shoulder.

After that I just went home and buried myself in chocolates and junk food , I was crying my eyes out , he is going to start a family without me , of course I knew about the blonde girl and shouldn't be mad  but it just doesn't feel right, I don't know what to think , what about our baby? I thought to myself

Maybe I should leave him and never tell him about this baby I'll just get an abortion ..that would be easier , I need to leave him not for me but for him , honestly I love him so I am gonna let him go , I want him to be happy and start a family even it wasn't with me and I don't wanna be the one stopping that , I think he should go and  work things out with his baby mama.

I decided to let him know my thoughts tomorrow  after my appointment for the abortion so   around 2pm but of course I am not gonna tell him about the fact that I was pregnant too but I'll breakup with him for his own good .

Next day
I arrived one hour earlier before Neymar so I can makeup my thoughts , I just got my abortion done and my tummy hurts like crazy .

Neymar PoV
I went home I had to tell my parents about the blonde girl who's called Carolina that I got pregnant , they are going to be so happy to be grandparents!!
I gathered everyone downstairs ' mum , dad Rafa' I said smiling and they were smiling too as if they knew what I was talking about ' I am gonna be a dad!' I screamed d' congratulations honey !!!i am so happy for you and jas , she was dying to tell you about the pregnancy !' My mum squealed which just left me confused jas?pregnancy? What ' what ? Um mum the baby isn't with jas it's with a girl called Carolina' I said to her reassuringly  'but I told jas yesterday so she knows ' .
My mum looked so confused ' honey what are you talking about?' She said
' well jas isn't the one who I got pregnant a girl called Caroline ' I said confidently
' so you don't know?' Rafa said with a loud tone ' know what?' I swear to god this conversation just keeps confusing me ' jas is pregnant and she was gonna tell you yesterday after the game she said slowly ' oh fuck! Why didn't she tell me ?! Maybe that's what she wanted to tell me yesterday ' I said to my family and they all nodded they all looked disappointed ' I am gonna go I need to find her'I said to them and ran to the door .