Two months later

Jasmine
Me and Neymar are officially going out and both of our family know and it's great , they are both happy for us .
Everything is fine I just don't know I feel like Neymar changed a little bit he is getting famous and known around here and sometimes I feel like he flirts around but then maybe I am just overreacting Coz he would always introduced me as his girlfriend all the time so it keeps me not worried .
I've also met all of Neymar's teammates and they all get along with me , Rafaella is working on her own fashion line which is great and I am so happy for her.
My brother and dad are doing great too  ,I've spoken to all of the Barcelona team on snapchat so I am now friends with them too.
Today we had to go to a an after party for the santos team ,Neymar asked me to come with him which was nerve wracking for me as I am not used to being on the spotlight.
I was staying at Neymar's for the past two days  as well.
I was wearing a white gown and just curled my hair down I was also done with my make up  so I just decided to go downstairs and Neymar was texting someone ' who are you texting?' I asked walking towards him 'no one ' he said as he put his phone back in his pocket 'you look amazing babe' he said pecking my lips 'you too'  I smiled .
After we got to the after party it was okay except that Neymar practically left me alone in the first twenty minutes but I was okay with that since that's he has to mingle around and get to know the people at the party.
I got a glass of champagne and I was on my my own so I decided to look for Neymar he was surrounded by a group of girls who were most likely to be models and that I had no chance against them they were hella gorgeous .my phone buzzed so I looked at it and it was a message from rafaella
"Please tell Neymar to check his phone urgently !😁"
And so I went to him and hugged Neymar around the waist I was expecting him to hug me back but he just gave me a friendly smile
' and um who is this ?' One of the girls asked , i swear I've seen her somewhere ' this is jasmine' he gave me a quick smile he usually introduces me as his girlfriend but he didn't , I wasn't gonna make a huge deal about this but he was also almost like ignoring my presence and he was being very flirtatious with other girls I just rolled my eyes I didn't wanna make a huge deal out of it right now ' Ney' I whispered in his ear but he was ignoring me talking to that bitch called bruna so I decided to grab his hand and take him away the girls gave me a bitchy look and I heard someone 'who the fuck does she think she is?!' One of them said but I ignored ' I was just gonna tell you Rafa was asking me to tell you to check your phone ' I said rolling my eye ' are you okay ?why are you acting like that?!' He asked a bit furiously 'why are you getting angry? You are the one who's flirting with every girl here?!' I said ' baby I am not flirting don't be jealous ' he hugged me and I just nodded my head 'check your phone ' he was checking his phone for about two minute 'era babe could you do me a favour ?' I nodded I was still pissed off but whatever 'could you go pick up Rafa from the gas station in watford ,her car went flat and she lost her wallet ' I just nodded because I don't wanna be here anyways  ,he handed me the keys to his car and I just left .

I was so pissed off but I didn't wanna snap at him in front of these people  ,I went to Rafa who ran up to the car Coz she recognised it . 'Thank god your here I was freezing' she said and I just gave her a weak smile 'are you okay?' She asked me worried and I nodded and she went 'no your not!' After that I just explained to her everything and she went he is such a dickhead .
'Are you gonn go back to th party ?' She asked me 'no can we go get some food and go to his apartment I am sure he wouldn't be coming home tonight anyways'  Rafa just gave me a sympathetic look 'and how is gonna drop him home since you have his car?he will be pissed' she said worryingly ' I really don't care right now'
After that me and Rafa just watched movies and ended up falling asleep on the couch  .i heard a car eningeer outside so I shook Rafa to go and see who it is,we were staring outside the window when we saw Neymar coming out of a red car and the model bruna following him Neymar opened his door and we can hear laughter from both of them 'I and so much fun we should defo meet up soon especially since we're both single 'she said but Neymar's eyes widened when he saw me and Rafa ' er what are you guys doing here ?'he said shocked but I was frozen I couldn't even move  , I grabbed my big nod my shoe and was about o exit but his hand held a tight my arm 'I can explain'he shouted 'fuck off' I said my eyes were swollen and teary already .
Bruna was just standing there with a  confused face .

I just stormed out and Rafa followed me ,we got an uber since we both didn't have our cars .
'Are you oka-' Rafa asked trying to comfort me ' Rafa please I don't wanna talk about it right now'.
' I am so sorry ' she said rubbing my back and I just hugged her .
Tears were flooding down my cheek but I rubbed them off quickly  we were in the cab to her house and I was laying my face on her lap and my legs spread across the seat 'Rafa' I said in almost a whisper ' mhm babe?' She said while playing with my hair ' I don't wanna go home ' and she looked down at me ' it's only 2am let's go clubbing I am not gonna cry my eyes while he is fucking  some girl' I said ' that's the attitude! ' Rafa cheered which made me laugh.
' I love you' I said to her in laughter ' I love me too ' she said which made me glare at her ' I am joking I love you too ' ,we changed destination and we headed to a club called heaven , me and Rafa were having literally the best time of our life ... It was strange tho Coz we got recognised a couple of times I was recognised as Marc bartra sister and Neymar's girlfriend well ex now and Rafa was recognised as Neymar's sister ,some people at the club even asked for photos which was strange but cool.the highlight of the day is that we met a gay guy called Tom ,me Tom and Rafa literally danced the night a way.

Next morning
I woke up with a strong headache ,I didn't recognise were I am but I found me and Rafa and the gay guy Tom Daley were all in the same bed  , I shook them up to wake them 'where are we?' I said stretching my arms as I just woke up 'my house ' Tom said ' there is a spare toothbrushes in the bathroom you guys can use them I'll use the other bathroom he said smiling at us an left .
'My head hurts'rafaella moaned 'mined too' I said laughing 'last night was so much fun '  and she nodded and I headed to the bathrooms.
We freshened up and went downstairs and Tom has already made breakfast so we just munched in .
I checked my phone and I had 30 missed calls from Neymar . Oh now he remembers me
'You okay jas?' Rafaela asked choking food in her mouth 'yeah yeah I am don't worry' .

After that Tom just dropped as both to our homes I told my mum what happened and she was trynna comfort me which was sweet of her ❤️😘