Two months later

I was cool with Neymar and we were back to normal and everything which was great .
He picked me up from uni causally
'Jas sss' Neymar hissed 'yeah' I said not looking up ' I am going out with someone ' he said smiling ' Awww that's great , omggg tell me about her' I said wiggling my eyebrows which made him laugh ' I don't think you will like her' he almost whispered ' why not?' I said confused ' it's bruna' and I was gonna say something rude but honestly  he has every right to go with her since ma Dan him broke up plus when she went out with that night she thought he was single it's not like she meant to steal him or something ' okay can I be honest with you , I kinda hate her but  just for you I'll give her a chance maybe I will  end up liking her who knows'I said giving him a weak smile and he was smiling from ear to ear ' that's why I love you' he said ' everyone loves me ' I said typing on my phone , I've recently started talking to this guy called jake .
'Btw we have a barbecue party  on Saturday at my house  you should definitely come!' He said smiling ' ooh I love barbecues !!' I said excitedly ' I know ' he said laughing ' 'remember that one time you and Rafaella ' ate so much that you ended up throwing up on the pool' he said laughing ' don't remind me ' I said covering my face . ' remember that Layla girl that had a crush on you and scared you a lot' I said laughing I was about to cry Coz he was really terrified of her and she made him uncomfortable all the time . ' don't remind me !' He said pouting .
'Let's take a picture and post it on Instagram  Neymar had like 250k Instagram followers now he was getting really famous fast . Neymar posted our selfie in the car with the the caption ' partner in crime ' .
' lets go for dinner'  I suggested ' yeah sure ' we went in a pub and we both ordered a burger and chips . ' his phone rang and it was bruna he answered it ' no I can't come now I am having dinner ' he said ' with jasmine ' I can hear her through the phone saying "you know I don't like her" . Neymar quickly responded ' we're just friends chill'  and he hand up.
He seemed pissed off now .
'She doesn't like me ' I stated I was amused by this for some reason ' we'll.....' 'Whatever I said eating another chip.
Neymar was on his phone and suddenly he started coughing ' what's wrong?!' I asked him handing him water' LOOK!!!' 'MARC  AND MESSI FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM !!!' I just laughed ' your such a fan girl Ney ' I said rolling my eyes ' oh my god look , they both commented 'he showed me
Marc commented ' the only partner my sister will have is her lab partner '
And messi commented ' oh my god our adorable baby sister !!you better take care of her 🙄'
Neymar decided to reply to both of them he replied to Marc by ' lol they call me dr Neymar Jr for a reason don't worry I'll be both her lab partner and her partner in crime'
And to messi by ' sure will ! 💖'
Dani alves got involved out of no where  ' I am pretty sure no one calls you dr Neymar junior 😂💔'

Neymar was freaking out in the restaurant  because they noticed and followed him ' chill ' I said to Neymar 😂💗 the screenshots of the comment conversation was everywhere and Neymar had 50,000 more followers within  one hour!!

Anyways we said goodbye and everything , I still find it funny how Neymar freaked out over my brother and the bar a team I meet them every time I go to Barcelona to visit my brother and dad so they are like a family to me .