mornings like these//george//

*your p.o.v*
Mornings like this make me want to stay forever in this position, cuddled up next to my boyfriend amd feeling each other's warmth. Last night was magical and one to remember, because after a long time of not being able to be this close due to some important stuff, we finally did, and he took so much care about me, like I was about to break if he did a wrong move. Sure, we had sex before, but this time, was the most special of them all. And I loved it.
I opened my eyes as the light started to bother me. My back was facing his chest, his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and I could feel his breath on my beck. I slowly turned around to face him, trying not to wake him up. His eyes were closed and his hair was very messy, which made him even more adorable.
After a while, he started to slowly wake up, since I was playing with his hair because I got bored. When he opened his eyes, I smiled and kissed him on the lips.
"Well, isn't that a great way to start the day?" He mumbled as he kissed me back.
"Good morning to you too" I said, chuckling. He started staring at me, and I felt myself begin to blush. "Why are you looking at me in that way? Do I have something?" I asked, suddenly becoming self concious about my physical appeareance at the moment.
"No, you don't have nothing, love. It's just, you are so damn beautiful" he said, like he was overwhelmed by my beauty, which made my cheeks go into a deeper shade of red. "You are the cutest girl ever, even if when I compliment you you look like a tomato" he said, chuckling.
"Stop it, I can't control it!" I argued laughing a bit.
"Your smile is gorgeous" he complimented again.
"Stop" I said, sitting on top of him.
"Or what? You're going to hit me with your tiny cute hands?" He teased again, interlocking his hands with mine.
"Shut it George!" I said, giggling and getting closer to him.
"I still think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he said and kissed me passionately. My hands found their way to both sides of his face, pulling him closer to me. His arms were tightly wrapped arouns my waist, and since I was as close as someone could possible be, I felt his growing boner press against my entrance, which made me inmediately moan.
"Guess we're having a round 2, huh gorgeous?" He asked, smirking.
"Hell yes, pretty boy" I teased, quickly ripping off the little pieces of cloth that we both had on.
Oh, how do I love mornings like this.