7. Tea Party

You woke up really soon. You were excited for this day. You quickly dressed and grabbed your fab gifts in form of scalemate and drawing of a cat. You put on your dragon hood too, you liked to wear it when you visit your friends. You left around 9 am and went to Nepeta's house. You knocked on the stone in the middle of entrance at small red rocky cave. Nepeta opened the door and purred.

"AC is furry happury to see her furriend." She smiled and let Terezi in. "You arr here furry earrly." She was confused, but happy. She let yousee the shipping wall updates, and you liked them of course. Together you waited for your other friends to come. Until then you both had a lot of fun. You pretended you are dragon in your dragon hoodie and were chasing Nepeta.

You had 2 hours of fun, laughing at each other and playing. Also, Nepeta teached you the way of hunt. "AC the mightfury huntresss is showing her furrend the mighty wayss of hunt." Nepeta said as she was trying to attack your scalemate for Vriska. "By the way, will Vriska come to this tea party too?" You asked. Nepeta noded. "AC invited all her furriends :33. But I'm not sure. " Nep answered. Anyways.

After another half hour of fun a second visitor came. "Purrquius!" Nepeta shouted and jumped at the door to open. "Hehe, Purrquius? For real Nepeta?" You fell to ground in laughing agony.