11. Who is responsible?

You were thinking about this for long. Nepeta and Vriska were trying to bring you some ideas to solve this. Which of your friends was it ? Or enemies? Let's see the suspects:

Terezi Pyrope: (no you wasn't it of course :P) but let's see the others.

Gamzee Makara: still not sure If he was it or no. When he is sober he is very dangerous (right, he killed Equius once remember?) but we don't see any shitty pies over here so you don't think so.. Also you believe him. He is too stupid to do that (sorry Gamz)

Vriska Serket: yeah, she don't like Equius very much. But is she able to do it? She was all time with you! But, what If she first did this and then came and joined you at the party? No, you don't believe it but don't forget justice is blind and can't support the suspects as her friends until they are..suspicious

Nepeta Leijon: nah..she is just too cute! And, Equius is her moirail, isn't he? Or did she invited him to do this? No, you don't think so. But rules are rules and you need to left her in the list of suspects for now.

Karkat Vantas: Maybe it was him? Yes he gets furious sometimes, but you don't think he did it. He plays it hard but inside he is- kind and..soft (Also he watches romantic films) And he was all time with you. He didn't had time to do it.

Eridan Ampora: Maybe fishdick? He is the most suspicious one until now. He knew about where Equius did go. He just knew it. You don't trust him. Or maybe he was jealous? He is most suspicious but...why? You can't think of any reason WHY he would do it. Yeah that's sad.

Sollux Captor: (right, we didn't mentioned him like he was in the story. But he was. But he was all time eating catnip cupcakes Nepeta prepared and was stuck on his computer he brought with himself to don't get bored.)
As we said. He was on computer.

Is here somebody else? You don't know. Being blind don't help you a lot in this situation.

 Being blind don't help you a lot in this situation