Mixed feelings...

Icy fingers of rain crawled down your back as you watched the dark coffin being lifted into the dark grave. The gold lettering on the lid glittered, illuminating the name J.
You stood in between Sam and Taurtis. Tear tracks shone on Taurtis' face and he kept muttering anxiously to himself. It was him who discovered the body, it was him who was behind the school the other night... You were right.

All You felt after the funeral was guilt. You could have saved him but didn't. Your evil side took over. You knew it would drive you even more insane, more crazy, knowing that a friend was dead because of you. Hopefully no one would find out that it was Sam, Echo and Yuki. And that you were also there.

Taurtis sat alone in his room.
"The person's name he was about to say before he died began with an S, Sam? Sam was away that night with Y/N so could it be?..." Taurtis stuttered to himself.
He picked up the phone and rang the police station.

NEEENAAA! NEEENAAA! (It's a police car. Just pretend. Okay? Okay...)
A police car pulled up outside the door to Sam's house. Okami entered with Silly and PufferfishPete.
"Your coming with us," Okami said, arresting a surprised looking you and Sam. Who had given them the hint towards you two?

(Le time skip to da police station, brought to you by TORITOS!)

You and Sam were dragged into the police station and made to sit on chairs inside a questioning room. Yuki and Echo were next to you.
"Where were you the night of the murder?" Pete asked in a very official sounding voice.
"Hanging out together over at my house," Echo said, sounding quite honest.
"Okay, I'm just going to call Okami in and we'll search you. I might be a while so I'm locking the door. No funny business while you're on your own!" Pete shut the door behind him and clicked the key in the lock.
"Sam, I'm scared..." You muttered looking Over at him.
"It's fine Y/N, C'mere" he beckoned you over and you obliged. When you were close enough he stretched out his arms and pulled you into a warm hug. He whispered in your ear,
"We'll be fine, don't worry,"
You felt reassured, thank god you didn't see the death stare Echo was looking at the two of you with....