Taurtis

Sorry for me taking forever to update. Pls love meh!

The sun rising woke you from the worst night of sleep you had possibly ever experienced. The pavement was still as hard as ever as you stood up, swaying like you'd had too much to drink.
'Taurtis! You can go find him and kill him, it is his fault you're in this mess. He was the one that rang the police!' Your dradow whispered evilly.
You began heading towards Sam and Taurtis' house. Not to kill him but to ask him if you could stop with him for a while. All the time you thought of Sam, bunny boy, locked in a white padded room. And how he had saved you from the same fate. It was funny really, you deserved it too but you escaped the crazy room. Sam was to thank of course.

As you walked your mind began to wander to thoughts of you and Sam, getting together. 'It could happen' you thought while your dradow whispered things like 'you'd only hurt him' or 'he'd hurt you'. What a load of nonsense! You'd never hurt him, you were in love with him! A smile tickled your lips as you thought of Echo stuck in that prison, you hated her and you were pretty sure she felt the same way back.

You raised your fist to knock on the door of the house, but before you could tap the door it swung open.
"GO AWAY! YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHERS (Y/N)!" Taurtis burst out. Just like it had opened the door slammed shut in your face before you could even object. You thought about knocking again but instead turned away and slumped down on the step. Again, tears swelled in your eyes and began falling down your cold, pale cheeks...