Run! Run! Run!

Back to normal PoV

You and Sam ran. Ran as fast as you could. The dull stars glimmered coldly in the night sky. The voice whispered in your head and sharp pains shot through your legs.
"You can't run away from me," the little voice said. Your head was beginning to hurt so much that you thought you might black out. Sam was dragging you behind him, he being speedy and full of stamina because of his rabbit part. Suddenly you just dropped, completely collapsed on the cold sidewalk. You saw Sam look down at you just before your vision went black.

You slowly opened your eyes to see the bleary outline of a large building before you. You blinked a few times and it came into focus. Sam had brought you behind the school and two other people were there. One was Yuki (the pink haired girl from class) who you understood to be Sam's ex girlfriend but he was still friends with her. And another girl who you had never seen before...

So hey guys, you have a name now! As decided by MangelThePirateFox (go check out her profile😄) you are now called the Yandere's!!!

Also the next chapter is gonna be a character profile of the other girl who is behind the school as she is one of my O/C's and I thought you should know all about her!...

See ya my Yandere's!!!!