Chapter 9: I'm drowning...

Comincia dall'inizio

*Two days later*

We are rushing because we were running late.

*Cough* Jasmines *Cough* Fault

Even though I told her ahead of time, she waited until the last minute to pack her necessities

Even though I told her ahead of time, she waited until the last minute to pack her necessities. Then, had the nerve to fuss at me like I was the one taking ten years to get ready. Pshh...

"NOW BOARDING PLANE C TO ALBANY, NEW YORK" The flight attendant spoke over the intercom. We heading the port and stood in line waiting for our tickets to be checked.

We gave them our tickets and put our bags over the overhead before relaxing in our seats.

"We are finally getting away from all the drama." Jasmine looked at me grabbing my hand.

Ugh i love her so much. I never thought I could love anyone else besides my family, but she was the one who captured my heart. I can look at her everyday and never could get bored of her amazing features. My phone buzzed, but I ignored it as the flight attendant came over the intercom.

"Please sit in your seats and buckle up as well as putting your electronics on airplane mode as we began to ascend." I put my phone on airplane mode and checked my message. I gasped, and Jasmine snatched it away before I could process what I just read. She began to panic.

"WE NEED TO GET OFF" she screamed

"WE NEED TO GET OFF" she screamed. I tried to shush her when people began to stare.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!!" I screamed, getting irritated at the stares. They immediately turned around, minding their business. That's what I thought.

"Babe?" she looked at me, still hyperventilating," you need to calm down love. Everything is going to be okay" I tried to calm her. She exhaled but I could tell she was still freaking out on this inside. How the fuck did they know?

"It will be okay baby" I kissed her temple. This time she actually relaxed and sat back in the seat. Forgetting about the message, she laid in my lap falling asleep. I watched her chest rise and fall slowly. Her simple movements lulling me into my own sleep.