"Sweet." Liam smiled, he sat next to Niall, and Nick sat next to Harry.

Harry's P.O.V

Ew. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Nick... ew. God I hate Nick.

"Hey, Harry." Nick winked, he had the smell of smoke on his breath. I couldn't help but to cringe.

"Hi." I replied, I looked over at Liam and Niall who were staring into each other eyes like some sappy as fuck romance movie.

"How's my favorite cross dresser?"

I looked at him with disgust, he always does this. He comments about how I should dress like a guy, remove my makeup, and start asking more masculine, because that's his 'type'. He makes me want to become more feminine.

"How's my favorite piece of shit?" I fire back.

"Harry!" Niall scolds. I roll my eyes. Liam had him whipped so much that he thinks Nick is actually a decent person.

"It's okay, Niall. He just needs some coaxing."

"That is a really dick thing to say. Can't you realize that no means no. I don't care how much you try to 'coax' me. I say no. And no means no." I seethe through clenched teeth.

Nick sighs, "I'm sorry... I just... I can't give up, I really- really- like you, Harry." Bull- fucking- shit.

"No, you don't. If you honestly liked me, you wouldn't care that I wear makeup, you wouldn't care that I wear 'girly' clothing. Clothes have no gender, and if you aren't okay with that then you don't really like me."

"I do though, it'd just be cooler if you-"

"No. Shut up. I don't want to change, I'm happy with who I am. You need to change, you need to stop being such a fuckin' asshole."

"Harry stop it, could you be any more harsh?" Niall whines.

"Yes I could. If Liam weren't your fucking blinders, you could see what an ill-mannered dip shit he is, and be on my side." I can not believe Niall right now.

"Harry, if you'd just think-" Niall looks at me in a saddening way.

"Just shut up... I'm leaving- I need to take a breath. Move." Nick stands and lets me through. I leave McDonald's and start walking back to school. I'd rather be anywhere than there with Nick. It's really cold, but it's not raining, snowing, or that windy, so I'm good.

I turn down an an ally way, it's a quicker way to school, and I feel my breath leave my lungs as I'm slammed into the brick wall. I can't transfer what's going on when I feel someone press their body against mine.

"Get off!" I yell, trying to shove the person back. The person is stronger than I am, they pin my arms back on the wall.

"HEL-" The person covered my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, Harry" It's Nick. I bite his hand the best I can, he yells out, removing his hand. In his moment of weakness I lift my knee up and kick him in the groin. He lets me go and I run for it. I turn back to see if he's following me and I run into someone.

"Louis!" I run up to him.

"Harry? Wha-"

"Nick-" I sputter, out of breath.

"What?"

"Harry, why'd you leave me?" I turn around to see Nick, he looked panicked.

"Don't talk to me, Nick." I slowly back behind Louis. Louis just stands there, confused.

"I saw you in the ally-"

"No that was you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't be fucking stupid!"

Louis looked at me, "what happened?"

"That fucker just pushed me against the wall in the ally."

"He did what?"

"I don't know..." I sniffled, "I think he was trying to have his way." I whispered to Louis.

Louis glared at Nick, "dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I didn't do anything, I saw Harry get pulled into the ally way and I followed them."

"Then why didn't you do anything?"

"Harry got away before I could." Nick was lying, he always did these puppy dog eyes when he wanted something or when he's lying.

I butted in, "then why did I hear you yell at me to shut up when I yelled for help?"

"That wasn't me, Harry, it was probably him!" Nick pointed at Louis.

"I didn't do anything." Louis glared at Nick, "I suggest you leave right now."

"Not unless it's with Harry, I don't trust you."

"Yeah? Well, I'm pretty sure that Harry trusts me more than you."

"You just moved here mate, Harry has known me for many years-"

"Doesn't mean I want to know you. Just because Liam is fucking with Niall, doesn't give you the right to fuck with me."

"Harry, c'mon!"

"No, Nick. Go away!"

"You heard him. Walk away and no one gets hurt." Louis stands up straighter, and I swear, he is one of the hottest humans to roam the Earth.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"Yes. I will if you don't leave Harry alone."

"You two are made for each other," Nick scoffs, "you are both pathetic." Nick shook his head and walked away.

Louis turned around to say something, but before he could I hugged him, "thank you."

Louis actually hugged me back. After a minute he tensed and pushed me back, "this did not happen." I frowned slightly. Louis walked away, shaking his head slightly.
~

Hi.

Don't hate me!

~Sophie