Three.

It's been three days since Anna's smoke date with Ryder and she couldn't stop thinking about him.

It wasn't anything special. It was just him and her having a smoke in silence and then returning back to the party as if nothing happened. They continued to ignore each other throughout the party except for a few looks here and there.

It was almost like they didn't even know each other, nor did they have that chat and they definitely didn't smoke together.

And now, three days after the engagement party, she is back home and going around doing her daily stuff, but he is still at the back of her mind.

Surprisingly enough, thinking about Ryder had given Anna the calm and comfort that she needed the most at the time.

"Hey, have you theatre guys fought or something?" A blonde came by Anna's seat and asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Don't you guys have better stuff to do then trying to know the complications of people you don't even know?" Anna said in a tone even she didn't appreciate. She had had people coming to her and asking her the same thing the whole morning now.

And the people who did hear the rumours her friends had spread, snickered and talked in hushed voices every time she walked by. It was like her life was a public business now and every single person was involved.

However, Anna had tried to keep her calm the whole day. She hadn't answered back to any of the questions nor did she act to show that she cares when she found out people were talking about her.

But every person has a fine line which separates the tolerance and the anger. The blonde had just been the triggering force for Anna's line to break.

She looked at the blonde with anger in her eyes and the blonde looked a little taken aback. She mumbled something and left to sit at her own seat.

It was lunch time and Anna had decided against going to the cafeteria for lunch, like she normally did. For the simple fact that she knew she would find all those people in the cafeteria, taking a break for lunch. They were all in the same class as her but, the theatre people were given permission to bunk the lectures for rehearsals during the competition season. And this was the competition season.

The whole team had been preparing for the All America inter collegiate drama competition since a month now. The competition was a good five months away but in theatre, it's never too early to start preparing.

Anna too had a role in the play the team was going to put up for the competition, however two days back when she returned to college, the first thing she did was withdraw from theatre and enroll herself in the creative writing club for her final credits.

For three days she had successfully managed to avoid every one of her friends. And she was definitely not willing to change that. Those three days had been ecstatic- except for the fact that the people annoyed her- and she wanted her remaining days in this college to be like that.

Yes, another decision which Anna took was to try and transfer her colleges somehow. She looked up online and found that she could transfer from this college to NYU or any other college for that matter, if she could just get the GPA the other college demanded. This little glimmer of hope was by what Anna lived these days.

She had an appointment with the student guidance for the afternoon that day and she meant to get all the information she needed to get out of this place, where she didn't even want to come in the first place.

Anna picked on her sandwich which she had brought along with her and heard a sniffling voice. She looked around and found the blonde she had shouted at, snorting in a tissue.