Epilogue

A/N: Ello Loves! Just a reminder that Clover, Andrew, Katy, Damien, and Sarah, will all return in the fourth book. But saying this for the last time,

Enjoyyy . . .

~KittyKat<3

~Andrew's POV when he was 27~

"Andrew Carter? Is that really you?" Falcons High secretary asked me. Damn This lady still works here.

"Yes it's me."I said smirking.

"Still looking Hot I see." She smiled.

"Yea. Still looking Hot and now Married." I said smiling.

"Oh yea, I heard you married to Clover Thompson it was all over the newspapers and magazines. So what brought you to visit Falcon High?" She asked me.

"I was wondering if Mr.Reagan still works here?" I asked.

"Surprisingly yes. Would you like to visit him? He is still in the same classroom." She told me

"Yup. That's what I'm here for." I told her and she nodded handing me a visiting pass. Mr. Reagan was yelling at a student causing me to smirk. Not even bothering to knock I opened the door and stepped into the class room. He stopped talking and turned to me. A look of surprise passed his face.

"Mr. Andrew Carter. What brings you back to Falcon High? Especially to my classroom?" He asked still surprised.

"I came to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

"Class work on questions 1-12 on page 283 and Mr.Mathews go sit in that chair." He said pointing to the chair by his desk. The kid just rolled his eyes and sat on Mr. Reagan's desk I just smirked and Mr. Reagan walked over to me.

"I came here to Thank You Mr.Reagan." I said answering his earlier question..

"For?" He asked still surprised.

"For the Science project you assigned Clover Thompson and I to do Senior year 2013." I said and realization passed on his face.

"Why would you thank me for homework?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"That project brought me and a Clover closer. I'm now married to her and have two 7 year old kids. Without that project I wouldn't be who I am today. I know i'm 10 years late but still Thank you for assigning Clover as my partner." I said and he smiled.

" I had a feeling Miss.Thompson was going to help you not with the project but with your Ways. I may be old now but 10 years ago I could see you were a player and didn't treat girls right. You needed some fixing up and Im glad Miss.Thompson helped you. I am very surprised you are here though. You didn't even come to the school reunion a few months ago." Mr. Reagan said.

"Tom. I can call you that now can't I? No matter what year it is I will never come to those stupid class reunions and I will always just walk into your class in a middle of something." I said smirking causing him to frown.

"Of course you will Mr.Carter."he said disapprovingly.

"So why were you yelling at that kid?" I said nodding over to the kid sitting on his desk.

"Thats Derek Mathews. He came in late once again disturbing my lesson and today is actually the day I assign the boy/girl science projects." Mr.Reagan said and that caused me to smirk. "Sounds familiar Andrew doesn't it?" He asked me but I ignored him.

"Hey Mathews come here." I said and he glared at me but walked over anyways.

"Okay Old man you can go back to teaching I want to talk to Mathews here." I said and he gave me a suspicious look.