Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made

Start from the beginning

Kaval got to the buzzer first.

"Kaval?" Matt asks.

"Pat Patterson."

"Pat Patterson is correct, 500 points for Kaval. 500 to 300 to 0. Okay, which current WWE diva won the diva search contest in 2007?"

McGillicutty gets to the buzzer.

"Michael McGillicutty?"

"I think uh, it was Eve." he states.

"Eve is correct! 500 points for McGillicutty, 500 points for Kaval, 0 for Alex Riley."

Everyone starts complaining and Alex gets a little mad.

"I'm working on it!"

"It's okay Alex, don't mind them." I calm him down.

"Okay, rookies. Complete the following lyric. 'here comes the ax and here comes the smasher'."

Kaval gets the buzzer, but Alex and I were wondering what the hell?

"You got to sing it too."

"The demolition, walking disaster."

"The demolition, walking disaster is correct. Where do we stand right now? Oh, there you

go. 700 for Kaval, 500 for McGillicutty and nothing for Alex Riley."

He just laughs and smiles at that comment.

"Oh, you like that huh? You think that's funny? That's funny?" he asks the audience.

"Okay, here's a fun one. What mode of transportation did the Dynamic Dudes primarily use on their way to the ring?"

Alex goes to hit the buzzer, but stops and thinks. Come on Alex you got this.

"Dynamic dudes, remember them?"

No one does.

"Guys really? Best of luck in all of your future endeavors, Kaval?" Matt says as Kaval hits the buzzer.

"Was it surfboards?"

"Not surfboards, but... Oh Alex Riley oh my goodness!" he says as Alex finally hits the buzzer.

"Boogie boards!"

"Really? Boogie boards?" Matt asks laughing.

Kaval and McGillicutty add in with the laughter.

"Ha ha, okay. The answer of course is, correct young boy. Skateboards, good job buddy. Alex Riley before we go any further, I got to ask you, how do you feel about having zero points in this trivia contest? You got a microphone, you don't have to take mine, go ahead."

"You know what Matt?" Alex asks.

"What?" he responds back

"I honestly don't care." Alex says smiling.

"Really?"

"Not at all." he responds.

"You may not care, but I think the Varsity Villain spent more time on the field than he did in the classroom." Kaval retorted.

"Oh really Kaval? Maybe he doesn't have all the trivia knowledge, but since when does that affect how we do in the ring?" I retort back.

Kaval goes to talk but I cut him off.

"You know what? For what you said about me last week, it's time for payback. Main event tonight between Alex, me and my girl Aly against you and the losers that call themselves LayCool."

"Whoa wait until you see what you guys are competing for. You're going to care alright. Okay, which WWW superstar holds the record for the most times winning the WWE Championship?"

Alex buzzes in.

"Alex?"

"Triple H."

"Oh my goodness, Alex Riley is correct! Finally on the board! That is the end of the competition, can we see the scores? Congratulations Kaval is the winner! Kaval, why don't I tell you what you've won here. Starting tomorrow at noon eastern on WWE dot com, the WWE Universe, will be voting who they think is the WWE's next breakout star in our season finale. This face, will be all over WWE dot com, because there will be a huge feature on Kaval on WWE dot com. Perhaps one step closer to becoming the WWE's next breakout star!"

Then Michelle comes up to me.

"Oh and Carly, about that match, we accept."

"Good, be prepared when Alex, Aly and I beat you. Karma's a bitch LayCool, and you have it coming!"

With that I walk backstage with Alex and we find Aly and Mike.

"Hey Aly, get into some wrestling gear, we have to get ready for our match later against Kaval and LayCool. You, me and Alex against Kaval and them, it's time to teach them a lesson."

"Well that's good news because I just got a contract signed too! Let's kick some LayCool and ninja ass!"